Ch. 12

I know most of you never read this ans skip straight to the chapter but for those of you who do , thank you for reading this fanfic and voting and commenting , I really appreciate you love you all xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

It was a sunday morning , the day after the Ed Sheeran concert . Louis and Harry were still asleep , light rain tapping on the window lightly .

Slowly , the rain got heavier lightening striking , then a loud noise of a thunder .

Louis stirred , moving a bit on Harry's chest , but not enough to wake him up . Another thunder sounded , and Louis shot up , eyes wide open . He became dizzy and lied back down , his heart thumping in his chest .

A lightening stroke again , Louis clutched the covers tighter and curled himself up , preparing himself for the unbearable noise . The thunder roared and the room shook , Louis shrieked into the pillow and shut his eyes close , trying to calm his breaths .

"Lou ?" Harry's raspy morning voice spoke , and Louis felt him moving around on the bed , then the covers were torn away from his face , Harry sleepily smiling at him , "Good morning , lovely ."

Louis was about to answer , when a lightening lit up the wall . He pulled the covers back over his face , with Harry looking at him with a weird look , until a thunder roared and Louis shrieked .

"Oh , Lou . Come here , lovely ." Harry peeled the covers off his face and upper body , moving on top of him , leaning his body weight on his elbows so he wouldn't crash the tiny boy under him . He placed a soft kiss to his forehead , trailing his kisses down to his cheeks . Louis closed his eyes and calmed his still thumping heart , then giggling when Harry moved to his neck .

"Not there ." Louis covered his neck with his palms , Harry chuckled and hooked his finger in the collar of his shirt , pulling it down to expose his shoulder . Louis wore one of Harry's oversized shirts , which was way too big for him , and made it easier for Harry to pull it down .

He placed a soft kiss to his shoulder to test his reaction , Louis squirmed around and giggled a little bit , then gasping when another thunder roared . Harry moved up and kissed his lips , "I'm here , i'm here ." He whispered , taking Louis' hands to wrap around his neck . 

Louis nodded and places a quick , soft peck to his cheek , nodding for his to continue where he left off . Harry smiled at him and returned to his shoulder , kissing it softly . Louis hummed softly , giggling when Harry's cold nose tickled his skin .

Harry kept kissing his shoulder , distracting him from his hands , that crawled under his shirt and made the fabric rise a bit , exposing his stomach . When the shirt was up to the bottom of his ribs , Louis blushed madly and pulling his shirt down , taking Harry's hands off his skin .

"What happened ?" Harry looked confused , and Louis blushed even more . "I don't like it there ." He said softly , not meeting Harry's eyes .

Harry frowned and took Louis' chin between his fingers , turning his head back to him . At first he didn't say anything , just kissed his lips softly , a long kiss , no tongue involved .