Ch. 29

This is the last week of chool for this year , finally finishing year 10 . So relieved .

Enjoy the chapter xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

Morning came , Liam and Winter woke up first to start making breakfast . Niall and Zayn woke up right after them , going out of their tent . Louis and Harry were still asleep .

"Who wants to wake the lovebirds up ?" Liam asked , no one answering . He sighed , "Lazy butts ." He opened the tent zipper and found the couple cuddled up , since the night was a little cold . He smirked , pulling his phone out to snap a picture .

"They are seriously the cutect couple alive ." Liam chuckled before he shook them awake . "Lou , Haz , wake up ."

Harry groaned and tried kicking Liam , but missed . Liam laughed , "C'mon , breakfast is almost ready . It's up up time ."

"Liam , you're doing it wrong ." Niall got up and went over the tent , jumping on top of the couple and repeating "Wake up wake up wake up !"

"Niall , get the fuck out ." Harry growled and held on Louis tighter , Louis snuggling closer into his chest . "Nope , not until you're up ." Niall laughed , messing Harry's hair and tickling Louis while repeating "Wake up wake up !"

Louis giggled and swatted his hand away , mumbling a sleepy 'stop' , while Harry did his best not to push Niall out of the tent .

"Niall , I give you three seconds to run ." Harry said , Niall's eyes widened and he jumped out , running behind Zayn , "Protect me !"

Harry let go of Louis , who whined and tried pulling him back but Harry was already out of the tent , chasing Niall . "No no no no no no !" Niall called while laughing , holding Zayn's shoulders to protect him .

Harry groaned , Louis got out of the tent rubbing his eyes sleepily , "Haz i'm cold ." Harry turned to him and opened his arms , Louis immediately crawled into his hug , burying his face in his bare chest .

"C'mon , let's go sit and have breakfast ." Harry pecked Louis' forehead and pulled him to the table , sitting with Louis attached to his side .

"What are you making ?" Louis asked Winter sleepily . "Bacon is ready and I'm almost finishing the eggs ." She answered , cracking another egg into the pan .

Louis closed his eyes and leaned into Harry , who shook him , "Hey , don't fall asleep on me ."

"But i'm tired ! Niall was a meanie this morning ." Louis pouted . Harry chuckled and kissed his lips , "Tomorrow he won't be around us to bug and we'll sleep as much as we want . Okay ?"

"Okay ." Louis nodded and leaned his head on Harry's shoulder .

~

After breakfast they loaded their cars with the camping equipment , taking a backpack with food and water so they could go explore the woods a little .

"Are you all ready ?" Liam asked and swung the backpack on his shoulders , everyone nodded and they started walking .

"The trees are really tall ." Louis looked up , admiring the green trees above them . "They aren't that tall , you're just tiny ." Harry chuckled . Louis punched his shoulder , "Stop saying i'm tiny !"