Ch. 24

I had no other choice , but to skip time to their graduation . I spend half of my time thinking of ideas how to continue writing , but I found nothing . Hopefully , i'll be able to write properly from now on , I'll try my best .

love you all , enjoy xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Lou ! wake up you're graduating today !" Daisy and Phoebe jumped on Louis' bed , Louis groaned and pulled the covers over his head .

"Muuum Louis doesn't want to get up !" Phoebe called , a few seconds later Jay walked into the room . "Boo , wake up . Breakfast is ready ."

"No , i'm not ready to graduate ." Louis said , Jay chuckled and pulled the covers off his head , moving his hair out of his face , "I know it's a little weird , to wake up and think 'I don't need to go to school anymore' , but It's a part of life . C'mon , now , get up before I force you to ." Jay smiled , throwing the covers off his body , Louis groaned but got up , going to brush his teeth .

"We're here ." Jay smiled , everyone got out of the car and they walked into the school field , which was full of students and their families , taking pictures and smiling .

"Louis !" Someone called , Louis turned around and saw Harry . He smiled and Harry walked over him with his family trailing from behind . Louis jumped into his arms , hugging him close .

"Hey , lovely ." Harry smiled , holding the smaller boy close . "Hazzie , i'm not ready to graduate . I feel old ." Louis pouted , Harry laughed and pulled back from the hug so he could see his face . "Me neither , but we have to , don't we ?"

Louis nodded , he pecked Harry's cheek and took his hand , "We need to take those cloaks , capes , whatever they are , let's go ."

~~

Louis and Harry stood with everyone else , waiting to be called on stage .

"Liam Payne ." The principal said in the mic , Liam walked on stage with everyone cheering .

"Harry Styles ." The principal said , Harry smiled and went on stage , shaking the principal's hand and the other teachers' hands , taking his diploma and going off stage .

"Louis Tomlinson ." The principal said , Louis smiled as he heard everyone cheering for him . He went on stage and shook the principal's hand . "I'm proud of you , young boy ." The principal smiled at him .

"Thanks you , Mr. Kooper ." Louis smiled , shaking the other teachers' hands and taking his diploma , going off stage to his family , who waited impatiently .

Jay took pictures of his every move , smiling widely .

All the four girls lashed out at him and hugged him , he giggled and wrapped his arms around them the best he could , kissing their heads .