Ch. 44

School started , once again . This year is going to be probably the most intense year , so I apologize if chapters will get crappy and I'm late with the update . Year 11 is fookin horrible .

Anyway , enjoy this chapter . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

The next day Harry took Louis out , they decided to go to the Cafe to see if Ashton still works there .

Harry parked the car outside the Cafe , he ran to Louis' side to open his door . Louis got out of the car and snuggled into Harry's chest , Harry wrapped an arm around him and they walked into the Cafe .

The Cafe was half packed , the host smiled at them , "Hello , good morning ."

"Good morning , we'd like a table for two . And is Ashton here today ?" Harry smiled at him , the host nodded , "Would you like him as your waiter ?"

"Yes please ." Harry nodded .

"Alright , follow me ." The host smiled at them , he took two menus with him and led the two to a table . He took them to the empty part of the place , "Pick a table ."

"Where do you want to sit ?" Harry asked and looked down to Louis .

"Next to you ." Louis said simply .

Harry chuckled , "I meant , what table do you choose ?"

"O-oh ." Louis blushed . "Uhm , a booth ?"

"A booth , please ." Harry smiled at the host . The host nodded and showed them their table . They sat in together , Harry's hand on Louis' thigh . The host placed the manus on the table , "Ashton will be here shortly to take your order ."

"Thank you ." Harry took a menu as the host walked away .

"I'll take my regular ." Louis said , "Hot chocolate and a muffin ."

"Alright , uhm . I'll take a vanilla latte , and a muffin too ." Harry said , he closed the menu and turned to Louis , pressing their lips together . Louis jumped at the sudden action , then giggled and cupped Harry's cheek , kissing him .

"Mm , Hazzie , I need to breathed ." Louis giggled shyly , Harry chuckled and pulled back , pecking his nose . "You're adorable ."

"You're more adorable than me ." Louis fought back . Harry raised his eyebrow , "In what term am I adorable ?"

"When you smile , when you laugh , when you get protective over me , -"

"I turn into the hulk when I'm overprotective . Is that adorable ?"

Louis giggled , "I find it cute . I like it when you protect me . I like feeling protected , by you ." He blushed and looked away , playing with Harry's fingers gently .

Harry bit his lower lip fondly , he pressed kisses to Louis' cheek , then turned his head to kiss his lips .

"Harry ! Louis !" They heard a call , the couple turned their heads to see Ashton .

"Ashton ! Haven't seen you in a looong time !" Louis jumped up to hug him . Ashton laughed softly and embraced him , "Missed you too , Louis ."

Harry shook Ashton's hand , "I see everything went back to normal ?" Ashton asked , Harry nodded with a smile , "Yeah , fortunately ."