Ch. 1

First chapter xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Harry , mate !"

Harry turned around , watching Niall making his way through the crowded hall . 

They haven't seen each other the last two weeks of summer break , and the others missed him aswell .

"Hey , Niall , nice seeing you again ." Harry smiled and Zayn joined them , wrapping his arms around Niall . "Missed you , leprechaun ." He mumbled , and kissed his cheek .

Harry rolled his eyes , making a 'throw up' face . "Have you seen Liam ?"

"Yeah , the principal called him , there's a new boy joining the school and he wants Liam to show him around . He also said that the boy was really gentle and needed a good care ." Niall said and leaned into Zayn's chest .

"Well , good choise ." Harry laughed before making his way to his locker .

"Hey , Haz !" Harry heard his name being called , he turned around to find Liam waving him from the other side of the hall . He waved back and turned to his locker , taking out everything he would need for the next four hours .

"Harry ," Liam got closer , "I want you to meet someone ,"

Harry closed his locker and turned around , "This is Louis , he's new here and he's a really nice lad ." 

As soon as Harry's eyes landed on Louis , his heart flattered . The boy was so beautiful , and small and so adorable , he felt like he could stare at him forever .

"Hi ." Louis smiled shyly and waved , a small smile on his lips . "Hello , i'm Harry ." Harry held his hand out , he shook it gently , his smaller hands fitting perfectly in Harry's giant one .

"well , i'm gonna continue showing him around , see you at lunch break ." Liam said and they waved goodbye .

Harry's hand still tingled from the gentle handshake , and he was smiling slightly .

"Look how fond he is ." He heard Niall laugh , with Zayn following . "Shut up ." He rolled his eyes and started making his way to his first lesson , as soon as the bell rang .

~~

It was finally lunch break , Harry and Niall were making their way to the cafeteria , immediately spotting Liam and Zayn sitting there .

They sat down at the table , and Harry felt something missing . Someone . "Where's Louis ?" he asked . "He should be here any second , I told him i'd save a spot for him with us ."

Harry nodded , and Niall said "You have no idea how fond Harry was over Louis ." 

Harry rolled his eyes , "Shut up ." He rubbed his tattoed arms , trying to cover up for his faint blush .

"Hey , Louis ! Over here !" Liam called , and waved his hands .

Harry bit his lower lip , watching Louis sitting across from him , the same shy smile on his lips .

"Hey , Louis , how's the school so far ?" Zayn smiled , and Louis smiled back , "It's alright , I kinda like it here ."

"So , tell us a bit about yourself ." Niall said , taking a gigantic bite from his sandwitch .