Ch. 21

The past week i've noticed the reads rose up so quickly , I don't know how to explain how grateful I am ! I love writing this story and I love you all so much , massive thank you for your support xxx

Enjoy xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Haz ? Hazzie wake up ." Louis patted Harry's cheek lightly , planting a kiss on his forehead . Harry stirred and groaned , nuzzling himself closer to Louis , tucking his head under Louis' chin .

"Hazzie ." Louis giggled , "We need to get up ."

"No we do not ." Harry rasped into his collarbone .

"Yes we do ." Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's head , cradling it closer . "We need to get dressed and have breakfast with the others , and there's a funfair in the town a few miles away ... C'mon Hazzie get up ." Louis whined at the end .

"Make me ." Harry said playfully , knowing there's nothing Louis can do to get him up .

"Fine . I will ." Louis accepted the challenge , rolling on his back and pulling Harry with him , rolling a little more and making them both fall out of bed .

"Oww Lou , what was that for ?" Harry groaned , letting go of Louis' waist . Louis giggled , "Are you really asking ?"

"Fine i'm up , i'm up . You won ." Harry raised his arms in surrender , getting up from the floor and grabbing Louis' waist , "Now give me a good morning kiss ."

"After we brush our teeth ." Louis giggled and pushed Harry's head away , grabbing his hand and taking him to the bathroom so they can brush their teeth together .

~

"Are you ready ?" Liam asked , "Took your phones , money , room keys ?" Everyone nodded .

"Now , who's car are we driving with to the funfair ?"

"Zayn's car is the biggest ." Harry said and everyone agreed .

"I don't mind driving us there , but there are five seats and we're six . One of you will sit on someone's lap ." Zayn said .

"Louis will sit on my lap ." Harry pulled Louis closer and Louis agreed .

"Okay , let's get going ."

~

"Are you comfy ?" Harry asked , Louis sitting on his side on Harry's lap , Liam and Winter in the back with them , Niall in the passanger seat and Zayn in the driver's .

"Yeah , I am ." Louis smiled , wrapping his arm around Harry's neck .

"Be careful not to bump your head on the ceiling ." Harry put his hand on top of Louis' head , and Louis giggled , "I'll be fine , stop worrying ."

"We're here !" Zayn announced , and everyone got out of the car .

"We are so lucky to come quite early , the line isn't long . Let's go ." Liam said and held Winter's hand in his , going to buy tickets .

"Give me your hands , you need a stamp before you go in ." The lady said and everyone gave her their hands , she pressed it to the back of their hands and they walked in , showing the security in the entrace their tickets and stamps .