Ch. 3

Chapter number three xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

Saturday morning , Louis woke up to the rain poundind on his window , he blinked a few times and streched , when his arms brushed something warm and soft .

He opened his eyes and saw Harry lying next to him in bed , a goofy smile on his lips . 

"Morning , sleepyhead ." Harry chuckled , smirking at him . Louis blushed and pulled the covers over his head , groaning . "Did my mum let you in ?" He asked , only his eyes peaking out of the blanket . Harry stared at him , thinking about how adorable he looks , before he answered , "Yeah , she did . She's not here , though , she said she's gonna take the girls out for the day ."  Louis nodded tiredly , yawning .

"And about our date... I thought abot a picnic at the park , but thanks to the rain , it's impossible ." Harry said , and Louis giggled , "Then we could stay in and watch movies ." Louis said and his stomack grumbled , "But breakfast first ." Harry said , poking Louis' stomach through the blanket , still managing to get him to flinch and giggle .

They got up and Louis immediately felt cold , he took the blanket with him and wrapped it around him , going downstairs with Harry .

Jay already made breakfast , so the two sat near the table and started feeding each other , finding it more fun than feeding themselves .

after breakfast Louis brushed his teeth , leaving Harry downstairs to pick the movie they would watch .

"I'm back !" Louis smiled and jumped on the couch , "What are we watching ?"

"Well , there are two possible movies , one comedy and one horror ." Harry answered , picking up the two movie cases . "Can we watch the comedy one ? I don't like horror movies ." Louis said shyly , blushing . "Of course we can ." Harry smiled fondly , finding the boy too adorable and cute to resist .

Harry put the movie in and pressed play , flopping down on the couch next to Louis and pulling him to sit between his legs , wrapping his arms around his tiny waist . Louis smiled and leaned into Harry's chest , taking the blanket and draping it over their bodies , keeping them both warm .

~~

It was getting late , and Jay wasn't home yet . It worried Louis .

"Don't worry , love , i'm sure she and the girls are fine ." Harry assured him , when Louis' phone went off . He quickly picked it up , his mum's number on the screen .

"Hello ?" "Hey , Boobear ." "Hi mum ." " I called to tell you that the girls and I won't be home 'till tomorrow noon ." "What ? Why ?" "Well , first the girls begged to go to their friends' for a sleepover . So I said yes . And i'm staying at nan's house because it's raining really badly and it's too risky to drive ." "But , mum , you know I don't like staying alone at home ." "I know , honey , but it's just for one night . You can ask a friend to stay with you ." "Can Harry stay ?" "Of course he can ! As long as you don't do anything ." "Mum ! ugh .. I'm not even ready yet ." "Well , i'm going to put the girls at their friends' houses , i'll talk to you in the morning , okay ? Goodnight , Boobear ." "Night , mum ." 

He hung up and looked at Harry , who gave him a questioning look . "My mum won't be home 'till tomorrow noon , can you stay the night with me ?"

Harry bit his bottom lips , before pulling the smaller boy into his arms , "Yeah , I will stay . You know what that means ?" 

"What ?" Louis asked , looking up at Harry . "Sleepoverrrr !" Harry called , earning giggles from Louis . "You're so childish ." Louis said , elbowing him . "Am not !" Are too ."

~~

"Hey , Harry ?" "Yeah , lovely ?" 

Louis blushed at the nickname , and Harry noticed , squeezing the boy into him and planting kisses all over his face , making Louis giggle madly . He did his best to push Harry off him , and when he managed to do so he coveres his mouth so he wouldn't be able to keep going .

"What would we eat for dinner ?" Louis asked , "I mean , I can't cook , so ..." "I'll cook ." Harry smiled , removing Louis' hand from his mouth .

Louis smiled and nodded , and Harry pulled him off the couch and to the kitchen to make dinner .

The oven clock ticked , louis sat on the counter , moving his head side to side to the clock's beat .

Harry was cheking on the food , they both were bored . 

"Harry , Harry , Harry , Harry ," Louis started , still moving his head to the clock's beat . "Harry , Harry , Harry , Harry , Harry , Harry ."

Harry went to stand between Louis' knees , fingers attacking his sides , "Louis , Louis , Louis , Louis , Louis ," Harry got him back , Louis laughed and tried to get Harry to stop tickling him , "Harry , Harry , Harry -" "Louis , Louis , Louis , Louis ."

Louis was still laughing , Harry's fingers travelling to his ribs , Louis tried to push him away but Harry was so much stronger and bigger , and Louis was weak from laughing .

When Harry stopped he placed a kiss to Louis' cheek , hugging his waist and rubbing his back .

"You meanie . Stop doing that ." Louis pouted and slapped Harry's arm , making him chuckle because it didn't even hurt . "But your laugh is sooo cute ." Harry said and pecked his lips , when the oven went off . He left a small peck to his temple before turning to the oven , taking out their dinner .

~~

"I am so tired ." Louis flopped down on the bed , burying his face in the pillow . Harry grinned at him , shutting the door and turning the light off , while Louis turned on the lamp beside the bed .

Harry climbed in next to him , and Louis almost immediately cuddled into his side , placing his head on Harry's chest with Harry's arm wrapped around him .

They pulled the blanket over their bodies and hugged each other close , wanting to get warmer .

Harry placed a kiss to Louis' forehead , and Louis cuddled even closer , putting his face in his neck . "You're warm ." Louis mumbled , and Harry smiled , holding him closer .

"Goodnight , lovely ." Harry said , kissing his cheek . "Goodnight ." Louis said back , closing his eyes . "Sleep tight ." Harry added and turned off the bed lamp . "Don't let the bed bugs bite ." Louis giggled , when he felt Harry pinch his side . "Harry , don't !" "Those were the bed bugs ." Louis laughed and swatted Harry's hand away .

"I love you , Louis ." Harry whispered , and Louis blushed , thanking the darkness so Harry can't see him . "I love you too , Harry ."

~~

Until next time xx Let me know what you think (:

~Author