Ch. 48

Hiii , you are all lovely and I love you , your support is amazing . xx

Enjoy the chapter . (((:

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Come on , quick !"

"Before they wake up !!"

"Shh , don't make any noise !"

"Go away !"

Harry woke up to voices around him , Louis was laying in his arms as they spooned , using Harry's bicep as a pillow .

He heard a camera's clicking sound , when he opened his eyes .

"Shit he's awake ! ABORT MISSION !" He heard Niall scream and run out of the attic . He rolled his eyes with a small chuckle and stretched his arm up , "Show me the picture ."

Someone handed him a phone , he brought it close to his face and smiled at the picture , "Send it to me , and go away so I can wake Lou quietly ."

Liam and Winter laughed and walked out of the attic to start making breakfast .

Harry turned to Louis , he moved his hair away from his face and pressed a kiss to his cheek , "Boo ... wake up ."

Louis shifted a little and settled , his eyes fluttering open . He groaned and closed them again , "Nooo ... I have a headache ."

Harry smiled softly and pressed a few more kisses to his cheek , "Liam and Winter are making breakfast , let's go downstairs and eat , and I'll give you painkillers , alright ?"

Louis nodded , "Carry me ?" 

Harry tucked the blanket around Louis and lifted him up , Louis cuddled into his chest and closed his eyes .

Harry walked down the stairs carefully and reached the kitchen , he sat near the table with Louis on his lap , "Can someone get me painkillers and water ?" He asked .

Winter handed him a glass of water and two painkillers pills , he gave them to Louis , "Drink up ." Louis put the pills in his mouth and drank them down with the water , making a disgusted face , "Yuck ."

Harry chuckled and placed the glass on the table , Louis leaned on him and closed his eyes , "Hazzie , rub my back ?" Harry kissed his nose and snaked his hand under his shirt to trace his spine , gripping him closer .

Fifteen minutes later breakfast was ready , they all sat around the table and started munching on the food . Harry filled a plate for him and Louis , Louis lifted his head from Harry's neck and yawned , Harry cut a piece of egg and held the fork in front of Louis' mouth , Louis took it gladly and settled comfortably on Harry's lap , still sleepy .

Liam sneakily pulled his phone out , filming the two without them noticing .

"Sleepy kitten ." Harry chuckled , kissing Louis' cheek . Louis yawned and rubbed his eyes , Harry took a piece of pancake and made airplane noise , flying the fork towards Louis' mouth .

Louis giggled , "Stop it ." He blushed , " I'm not a baby ."

"You're my baby ." Harry let Louis bite on the pancake , he pressed another kiss to his cheek before handing him the fork , taking a new one for himself .