Ch. 40

I love you all . I really , really love you all . You're so amazing , it's incredible .

Enjoy the chapter . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

On Friday morning , the first thing Louis did was reach out for his phone to text Harry . He needed to know he's really coming . He saw a new message from him .

Hey lovely , I just wanted you to know that I am coming today . I have to delay though , I'll come straight to lunch , I'll text you to meet me in the entrace . H x

Louis sighed , what am I going to do until then ? 

He got up from bed and went to brush his teeth and change out of his pajamas . He went to his beside table and opened the top drawer , taking out his pills . He filled a glass with water , closed his eyes and took a deep breath .

"For Harry ." He swallowed the first pill . "For Harry ." He swallowed the second . The pills made his mouth taste horrible , he drank the rest of the water in his glass and shivered a little from the cold .

He walked out of the room with everyone else to  breakfast , he didn't really want to eat , but once again , he closed his eyes and took a deep breath , "For Harry ."

He took a tray and asked for one , small pancake that looked fine , and a little bit of scrambled eggs . He sat in the corner and ate his breakfast silently , in every bite he took he imagined Harry sitting in front of him , with that dimpled smile .

He finished breakfast and recieved a text from Jay .

Hey Boo , I'm in the entrace with Jane , are you in your room ? x

He replied , No , I just finished breakfast . I'll meet you in the entrace , wait for me . x

He stuffed his phone into his pocket and started making his way to the entrace . His stomach felt heavy from the food , even though he didn't eat much . He was just so used to not eating , that a little bit of food made it feel like a full meal .

He saw his mum talking to Jane , rubbing her stomach . He almost forgot she's pregnant , with twins . His little siblings .

"Hey , mum ." He said quietly . Jay's head snapped towards him . It's the first time he's greeted her . She embraced him , "Hey , Boo . How are you ?"

"I'm okay ." He hugged her back , making sure to mind her growing stomach .

"Good morning , Louis . Did you take your medication ? Breakfast ?" Jane asked with a smile . He nodded , "Yeah ."

"Did Harry talk to you ?" Jay asked and rubbed his back . "Yeah , he'll come straight to lunch ." Louis nodded .

"Alright , I'll leave you two . I'll most likely be in my office if you need something ." Jane smiled and left Louis and Jay .

"What do you say about us going to your room , catching up a little ?" Jay asked , Louis nodded and they went to Louis' room . Louis made sure he had his hand on Jay's back , knowing she needs it .