Ch. 28

Hi lovelies , I apologize for not updating , I didn't have any idea . BUT now I have one ! The guys are going on camping . Yay .

Enjoy . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Hazzie !" Louis opened the door with a wide smile , jumping into Harry's arms . Harry caught him and held the back of his thighs just under his bum , he laughed , "Hello to you too . Are you ready ? All packed up ?"

"Mhmm ." Louis said , clutching Harry closer . Harry smiled and bounced him up a little to get a better grip on the smaller boy , carrying him inside to the kitchen , to say goodbye to Jay before they leave for two days .

"Hello , Jay . I found this little kitten , did he happen to be yours ?" Harry greeted Jay . Jay laughed , shaking her head fondly , "Hello , Harry ."

"I'm not little !" Louis whined and squirmed in Harry's arms to let him down , Harry chuckles and let him slide from his grip , "You are sooo tiny ."

"Am not ! Mum tell him i'm not tiny ." Louis pouted and crossed his arms over his chest .

Jay played along , "Hmm , let me just check ..." She pressed their shoulders together , looking up at Harry then down at Louis . She laughed softly , "Boo , the top of your head reaches his shoulder . You're small , it's my genes . Accept it ."

Harry chuckled and Louis pouted , "I'm still not tiny ."

"Oh no , not tiny at all , little hedgehog ." Harry winked , looking down at Louis . Louis pushed Harry's chest lightly and turned his back to him , "Meanie ."

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' waist , "You know i'm gonna get you to forgive me , right ? I'm gonna win anyways ."

"I'm going to leave this for you two ." Jay chuckled and exited the kitchen .

Harry turned Louis around and pinned him to the wall , attaching their lips together in a passionate kiss . Louis gasped breathly and kissed Harry back , arms wrapping around his neck . Harry smirked into the kiss , gripping the back of Louis' thighs and lifting him up to wrap his legs around his waist .

He pulled back , both him and Louis breathing slightly heavy .

"I won ." Harry smirked , stealing another kiss . Louis pouted , "That's power abuse ."

"No , that's power abuse ." Harry attached his lips to Louis' neck . Louis started giggling , trying to break free from Harry's iron grip on him , "Hazzie ! No stop it !"

Harry pulled back and laughed , "You're adorable ." He kissed his lips again and put him down , "We should go now , the guys are waiting ."

He took Louis' small suitcase to his car , "Did you bring everything ?"

"Yup . Did you bring a tent ? The air mattress ? The food we bought ?"

"Yes , yes and yes ." Harry smiled and opened the passenger door for Louis . Louis smiled back and kissed his cheek , sliding into the car .

~~

"Hey guys !" Louis greetes the two couples that were already at the camping area , starting to set their things .