Ch. 6

A new chapter , that is xx

Hope you like it x

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

Louis was lying on the couch , rain tapping lightly on the windows . He was covered in a fluffy blanket to keep him warm , a movie playing on the TV . There was a soft knock on the door , and Louis immediately knew who it was . He smiled widely and threw the blanket off him , ignoring the coldness hitiing his warm body and the slight pain shooting through his stomsch and arm , and running to the door . He quickly unlocked it and jumped into Harry's arms , legs around his waist .

"Whoa , hello to you too ." Harry chuckled , hugging the smaller boy tightly . Louis giggled and blushed , letting Harry carry him back into the living room , where Harry put his bag down , with Louis still in his arms .

"You act like a koala ." Harry laughed , Louis buried his face in Harry's neck and rubbed his cold nose against the soft skin .

Harry sat down on the couch , wrapping both him and Louis in the fluffy blanket , before lying back with Louis on top of him , head on his chest .

"What are we watching ?" Harry asked , looking at the TV . "The movie just started , it's called 'Forrest Gump' ." Louis said , cuddling closer to Harry . "Oh , such a great movie , watched it twice ." Harry commented , fingers slowly going under Louis' shirt to move up and down his spine , but as soon as Harry's fingers rested on Louis' skin , the boy gasped and flinched , "Your fingers are freezing ." 

"Whoops , sorry lovely ." Harry laughed , moving his fingers back to stroke his spine over his shirt , Louis hummes softly in approvement and pleasure , closing his eyes and taking in Harry's scent .

"How do you feel ?" Harry whispered , Louis opened his eyes and smiled sweetly , "Better . I took some Pain Killers because it hurt really bad this morning , but i'm better now ."

"That's good . Because next time I run into Jack I'll beat the shit out of him and then i'll run over him and for the killer i'll-" "Harry , I don't want you getting into any trouble , you know that ." Louis whined , pouting in a way Harry finds irresistable and adorable .

He sighed , "I just can't let him get away with it . He fucking hurt you ." 

"Heyyy , no swearing ." Louis hit his chest lightly . Harry rolled his eyes playfully and poked his side , "You love me ."

Louis giggled and placed Harry's hand on his back , wanting him to continue stroking his spine . Harry got the message and continued his actions , while Louis rubbed his thumb along his sharp jaw , enjoying the soft and loving touch .

"Are you hungry ?" Louis asked , breaking the silence after ten minutes of laying with each other . "Yeah , a bit ." Harry admitted , sprawling his hand on Louis' back , intertwining his other hand his his fingers on Louis' back , keeping the boy close to him . 

"Mum made lunch , I can warm it up for you ." Louis said , sitting up a bit to look at Harry's face . Harry smiled warmly , pecking his cheek , "Are you hungry ?"

"Yeah , actually ." Louis smiled , his cheeks turning a light shape of pink . "C'mon , then , let's have lunch ." Harry returned the smile and unwrapped them from the blanket , getting up and going to the kitchen .