Ch. 9

Okay so this fanfic goes really well and i'm so so so proud and glad you all like it xx

Enjoy (:

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

It was New years Eve , and the small group of friends decided they don't feel like getting drunk and having wild sex on the wall . They wanted a nice , quiet evening with each other , hanging out and having a laugh .

Liam invited them over to his place , since his parents were out of town and has a fireplace , where they can all sit together .

"Boobear ? Harry's here !" Jay called from downstairs , making Harry chuckle at the nickname .

Louis walked down the stairs , blushing . Harry waited at the bottom , when Louis reached the last three stairs Harry held his waist and helped him jump down , giggling softly .

"Hello , you ." Harry smiled , pecking his lips . Louis smiled at him and held his hand , "Mum , we're going !"

"Have fun , guys ! Harry take care of him !" Jay called from the kitchen . "Promise !" Harry called back , when the twins ran from the living room towards them , clutching Harry's legs , each on one leg .

"Girls , please , we need to go ." Louis sighed , sending an apologetic smile at Harry . The girls released  Harry's legs and pouted , Harry bent down and tapped on his cheeks , asking for a kiss . The girls pecked his cheeks and ran back to the living room , making the tattooed boy laugh .

"Are you done now ?" Louis crossed his arms over his chest , raising his eyebrow . "Jealous , huh ?" Harry smirked . "I'm not jealous , they're my sisters and you're way too old for them ."

"I'm old ?" Harry asked , opening the door for Louis . "Yeah , like a grandpa ." Louis giggled and walked out and down the front stairs . Harry walked behind him and turned him around , holding him up on his shoulder . "Harry put me down !" Louis pounded on his back and kicked his legs in the air . "How is that for a grandpa , huh ?" Harry chuckled , turning around in circles .

"Harryyy !" Louis laughed , hugging his torso . Harry put him back down , and Louis hit his chest lightly , "Meanie ."

"You do realize that it didn't even hurt ?" Harry smirked at him , and Louis rolled his eyes , "Not my fault you're a a giant ." Harry shook his head smiling , throwing his arm over Louis' shoulders and guiding him to his car .

When they finally made it to Liam's , everyone was already there . "Seems like we're late ." Harry sighed , turning his car off . "Oh , you think ?" Louis said sarcastically , recieving a quick poke to the side , "Sush , you ." Harry smiled at him , Louis giggled and they got out of the car , Louis immediately cuddling close to Harry , shivering .

Harry opened the side of his coat , letting Louis snuggle himself between his body and the coat , while making their way to the door . Harry knocked on the door , a few seconds later Winter opened the door , smiling at them , "Hey , come in ." She smiled and moved aside , letting them walk in .

They walked in , Harry put his coat on the hanger in the entrace , putting his arm around Louis and walking to the living room .

"Finally !" Niall called when he saw then entering with Winter , Harry rolled his eyes and Winter said "I'm gonna get everything from the kitchen ."