Ch. 10

I am absolutely shocked of how well this story goes and you guys seem to like it so I just wanted to say massive thank you to everyone xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Ready to go home , lovely ?" Harry asked , holding his hand out for Louis to take it .

The holidays were over and school was starting again , even though everyone complained that they need more break .

"Not yet ," Louis said , "I need to stay a little longer ." 

Harry frowned , "Why ? I can't leave you alone ." Louis smiled at him , loving how much Harry cares about him , "I won't be alone , Nialler is with me . We need to finish a few things , it's gonna take some time ."

"Okay ," Harry said , stepping closer and placing his lips on Louis' forehead , "Call me and I'll come here to pick you up , yeah ? It's too cold outside for you to walk home ."

"Okay , thanks ." Louis smiled , standing on his tip-toes to reach Harry's lips , smiling when Harry's hands wrapped around his waist .

"Ready to go , Lou ?" Niall approached them , zipping his bag closed and looking at the two .

"Yeah . Did Winter tell you if she stays or not ?" Louis asked , turning to Niall . "She will , she needs to be here any second ."

"Well , I need to go ." Louis turned to Harry , pecking his cheek and saying goodbye , Harry smiled at him and gave his hand a gentle squeeze before turning around and leaving school , to go to the gym to his boxing session .

~~

"He's not answering his phone ." Louis said to himself , pressing the red button on his phone . 'I guess i'll just walk home' Louis thought , pulling his beanie over his ears nd zipping his coat closed before going out the school doors to the cold weather .

He was walking silently , shivering at the cold , his breath coming out in white puffs . 

He walked by the gym , noticing Harry's car parking outside . He stopped in his tracks , examining the car to be sure it was Harry's and he's not mistakening it .

He walked towards the gym doors , hesitating whether he should go in or not . He decided he should , he doesn't want to miss the chance of finally getting to see Harry boxing .

He walked inside and to the front desk , the guy behind it was big and musclar , and Louis felt even smaller than he felt before .

"Can I help you ?" The guy asked , his voice deep . "U-Uhm , i'm l-looking for Harry , H-Harry styles . Is he h-here ?" Louis stuttered , his voice small and shy .

"Yeah , he is . I'll show you where ." The guy said , sending a small smile before standing up , telling Louis to follow him .

They passed a few muscly guys , before a group of three guys walked by , one of them stopping and scanning Louis , head to toe , before smirking , "Who's the princess ?"

Louis looked down in embarrassment , and the guy from the front desk rolled his eyes at the guy talking to them . "Leave him alone , John , he's here for Harry ," He said , then turning his attention to Louis , "He's in the end of this hall , last door on your left ."