Ch. 34

Alrighty , this chapter is going to be just fluff , i'm going to give you all the fluff possible , and you'll realize why next chapter . You'll hate me , but oh , please don't .

Enjoy xxx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Wakey wakey Hazzie ..." Harry woke up to Louis playing with his hair , his soft morning voice and kisses pressed to his cheek every few seconds and . Harry groaned and buried his face in the pillow underneath his head , Louis giggled and moved Harry's hair so he could kiss his cheek . "Wake up Hazzie , we have all day for ourselves and I don't want to stay in bed all day ."

"Then give me a morning cuddle ." Harry turned on his side and pulled Louis into his chest , tucking him into his big frame . Louis put his arm around Harry , "But it's already 10 AM , we need to get up ."

"No we don't . Not now , at least . Five more minutes ." Harry closed his eyes and nuzzled Louis' hair . Louis sighed , "Okay , five more minutes and we're up . But only five ."

Harry smiled softly and pressed a kiss to his head , he pulled him closer and rubbed his back . Louis snuggled closer to Harry , knowing he'll regret it when they'll need to get up . A few minutes later Louis looked up at the watch on his beside table , eyes widening , "I knew it'll happen !"

"What ?" Harry asked . "The five minutes turned into fifteen . Great ." Louis tried getting out of bed but Harry pulled him , "Nope , you're not going anywhere just yet ." 

"Hazzie ." Louis whined , Harry had a firm grip on him , "Let go ! We need to get up ."

"No we don't . I want to spend the rest of my life cuddling you here ." Harry grabbed his arms and flipped him so they were spooning , his hands still holding his arms as he wrapped them around Louis . "But we'll starve ." Louis stopped fighting Harry's grip for a moment , waiting for his answer .

"Then we'll starve together ." Harry pecked his cheek . Louis rolled his eyes playfully , "Can you at least let me turn around so I can see you ?"

Harry turned him around and Louis pushed his chest so Harry lied on his back , he swung himself on top of Harry , each leg on each side of him . Harry's eyes widened at his sudden action , his hands flew to Louis' hips . Louis smiled down at him and teased him , he pressed kisses on his jaw , chin and cheek , Harry groaned , "You're such a tease ." He lifted his head up to press their lips together , but Louis pulled his head back , "You want a kiss ?"

"So bad ." Harry bit his lower lip , grip tightening on his hips . Louis pecked the corner of his lips , pulling his head back quickly so Harry won't get a full kiss , he sat up on Harry's thighs , "Come get it ."

Harry growled and sat up quickly , his lips were an inch from Louis' when Louis pressed his palm to Harry's forehead to stop him , "Go brush your teeth and you'll get all the kisses you want ." He said and shot up from the bed , running out .

Harry sat in bed still taking in what just happened . "Oh and you might want to take care of your problem !" He heard Louis call from downstairs . He groaned once again , "Damn you , boy ."