Ch. 8

School is fucking stressing . I hate how you're just born out of nowhere , forced to go to school and get an educationso you can get a job . What if I wanted to be a duck ?

I'll go now .

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Should we go back in ?" Harry asked Louis , who was still sitting on the counter  . "Yeah ." Louis nodded and wiped his cheeks with his sleeves .

Harry held his waist and helped him down , "You're so tiny ." He laughed , kissing the smaller boy's lips and taking his hand in his giant one , guiding him back to the living room .

"Is everything okay ?" Anne asked , looking at the two worriedly . "Yeah , we're fine . I guess I just got a little bit emotional ." Louis said , blushing .

"Show us what Harry got you ." Jay smiled , encouraging him . The couple sat back on their seats on the couch , Louis placed the box back on his lap and pulled out the TOMS , making Lottie gasp , "They're so beautiful !" Louis smiled at her , placing the shoes back in the box carefully and pulling out the photos album , "Harry got me an album with pictures of us , and he wrote down next to every picture the memory we shared ," Louis said , blushing madly .

Their families cooed  and Harry smiled proudly , placing a soft kiss to Louis' temple .

"The last present i'd like to show ." Harry said and took out the notepad , "It says '100 Things I Love About You' because I wanted him to know every single inch of him is perfect , and that I love him to bits and pieces ."

This little speech brought tears back to Louis' eyes , he looked down and bit his lip , not wanting to cry again .

"Aww , that's so sweet ," Jay cooed , "I'm glad you are the one dating my son and not some jock or something ." Harry smiled at her and thanked her , turning his head to Louis , "Come here ." He whispered while lifting the boy into his lap once again , hugging him close .

Louis hugged him tight around the neck , "Why are you so good to me ? I don't deserve you ." He whispered , burying his face in Harry's neck , tears streaming silently . "If anything , I don't deserve you . You are perfect Louis , you should know that . You deserve the best ."

Louis cried silently into Harry's neck , no sniffles , sobs or shaky shoulders . Just tears , happy tears . They kept cuddling like that for a while , not caring that they were in the same room as their families .

When Louis was calm enough to lift his head up , he whispered "I love you so much , Harry . Don't ever leave me ."

Harry smiled at him , pecking his nose and chuckling when it crinckled cutely , "I love you too , more than you think I do . I will never leave you , you're stuck with me now ." Harry said and made Louis giggle .

"Come on , now , who wants a cake ?" Jay asked , making everyone around the room cheer . Dan walked behind her to the kitchen , and a few moments later they came back with the cake , making the twins drool over it .

Harry and Louis shared a large piece of cake , Louis still in Harry's lap , feeding the tattooed boy .

"Thanks for having us ." Jay and Anne shared a hug , smiling widely . "It's no problem , you guys are always welcome ." Jay assured her .