Ch. 14

You have no idea how exhausted I am , I just came back yesterday from our annual school trip to the desert , and as fun as it was , sleeping in tents in the freezing cold weather wasn't really fun . Well now i'm back home and enjoying some quality time with my bed , enjoy the chapter xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Haz , your birthday is coming up soon , are you planning something special ?"

Harry was back home , watching some TV with Gemma .

"I'm planning on going to the club at night with the guys , and Louis said he has something planned for the day so i'm quite full ." He answered , letting his sister push his upper body on the couch , placing his head on her lap .

"He told you what he planned ?" She asked , playing with his hair , running her fingers through it , letting her long nails massage his scalp . "Nope ." He said , closing his eyes and enjoying the soft touch .

He always liked it when she did it ever since he grew his hair long , and Gemma always liked to play with it , exclaiming it was so soft and nice .

"He just told me it's gonna be an eventfull day , nothing more than that ." Harry added , turning to lie on his stomach , his head still on Gemma's lap .

"Well , aren't you excited to be nineteen ? You don't sound really happy about that ." Gemma asked , running her fingernails on the back of his neck . "I am happy , but growing up is not for me ." Harry said , sighing in pleasure from the touch .

~~

Louis walked up Harry's front stairs quickly , shivering as the cold wind hit his cheeks . He knocked on the door gently , a few seconds later Gemma opened the door , smiling at him .

"Hey , Louis , come in ." She smiled , moving aside and letting him in . Louis smiled back and walked inside , taking off his coat . "Is Harry awake yet ?" He asked , while Gemma walked him to the kitchen , where Anne was , finishing making the cake .

"No , you came just in time ." Gemma said , Anne turned around and spotted them , smiling at Louis .

"Hello , Louis ." She smiled , washing her hands and drying them with a towel . "Hey Anne ." He smiled , "How are you ?"

"I'm great , thanks . What about you ?" She finished drying her hands , walking towards him and giving him a quick hug . "I'm good ." He smiled , hugging her back .

"Well , you'd better go upstairs and wake Harry up , yeah ?" Anne winked , pushing him gently towards the stairs . He giggled softly and turned around , walking up the stairs towards Harry's room .

He opened the door quietly and poked his head inside , he spotted Harry in bed under the covers , lying on his stomach , wearing only sweatpants . He walked inside and closed the door , taking off his shoes in the entrace and making his way towards the bed .

He lied down next to Harry , hand softly running through his hair , moving down to caress his cheek . He smiled and bit his lower lip , he loved watching Harry sleeping , he looked so peaceful , his face were relaxed , and even though his tattooes and muscles were showing , he didn't look one bit dangerous .