Ch. 30

I am SO sorry i'm late with the update , i've been trying to think of ideas and apparently I don't have as many as I expected to have . But I found one , I hope you'll like it . 

Enjoy xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

Louis was in the backyard with Felicite and the twins , he was making flowercrowns with Felicite while the twins played hide and seek .

"Boo , Harry's here ." Jay said , Louis turned around and smiled at Harry , who smiled back .

"Hello , lovely ." Harry grinned and sat next to him , pecking his lips . "Hey Hazzie ." Louis smiled , placing a flowercrown on his head .

"I just got back from Liam's , his parents are out of town for the next week , so he invited us to have a white night at his place ." Harry said .

"A white night ? Does that mean we're not going to sleep all night ?"

"Yes , it is . We're going to have so much fun ! And we'll get to watch the sunrise ." Harry scooted closer , leaning his head on Louis' shoulder , "Please come ? Please ?"

"Alright ." Louis smiled , "But it means I need to go to sleep , need to stay up all night ."

"Well c'mon then , i'll cuddle you ." Harry pecked his cheek . Louis turned to Felicite , "Sorry for leaving all the work for you Fizz , i'll make it up for you ." He kissed her cheek , She smiled back at him , "It's alright Lou , go have fun ."

Louis smiled at her , Harry got up and offered Louis his hand , which Louis accepted . He placed his hand in Harry's giant one and let Harry pull him up . "Strong one , you are ." Louis giggled as he patted Harry's bicep . Harry chuckled and pecked his forehead .

"Mum ?" Louis walked into the living room , where his mum sat with Dan . "Yeah Boo ?"

"Liam invited us over to his place tonight to hang out and stay the night , so i'm -" "Boo , how many times have I told you ? You're old enough to make your own decisions ." Jay chuckled .

"I know , I just wanted to inform you that i'm out . And i'm off to sleep , I need to stay up all night ." Louis giggled and took Harry's hand , pulling him up the stairs to his room .

~~

"Ready to go , lovely ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded and went to say goodbye to his mum , telling her he'll text her in the morning .

Harry led Louis to his car , "Tonight will be so much fun ." Louis grinned , Harry smiled at him and opened the passenger's door for him . Louis pecked his cheek and slid in , Buckling himself as Harry shut the door and slid into the driver' seat next to him .

Harry parked the car outside Liam's house , he opened the passenger door for Louis and held his hand , guiding him to the front door . Louis knocked , the door opened and Niall stood there , "Louis ! Harry !" He jumped on the couple and hugged them , making them stumble back from the force .