Ch. 13

You guys are absolutely amazing and I must admit , I always get butterflies and fangirl when you comment about how much you love this fanfic because I work really hard for it and I really appreciate you all . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

Harry waited for Louis outside his class , tapping his foot on the floor , leaning on the lockers . As soon as the door opened he straightened up and watched as the students left the class , in a hurry for their next lesson .

Louis left the class and immediately spotted Harry , flashing a smile at him . Harry smiled back and was about to take a step forward , when a boy came up behind Louis , grasping his forearm . Louis jumped in surprise and turned around , the boy smiled at him .

"I can't wait to get started ," The boy said , eyeing Louis' expression . Louis took the boy's hand off his forearm and smiled nicely at him , not wanting Harry to lash out at him .

"Yeah , Blake , that's good , but you know I have a boyfriend ." Louis said , taking a step back . Harry looked at the two , noticing Louis' discomfort and marching towards them .

"Is everything okay ?" He asked , his voice low . Louis turned around , sighing in relief , sending a grateful smile at Harry , as a 'Thank You' for saving him .

"Everything is fine ." Blake said , smirking slightly . He walked forward and stood in front of Louis , giving him a tight hug , his hands dangerously low on his back . "I'll meet you later ." He whispered in Louis' ear , making him shiver and push him off quickly . "We're just doing a project , you're my partner , nothing more than that ." Louis said , rushing over to Harry , who seemed like he's about to explode .

"Not for long ." Blake winked , turning around and walking away . Louis clung to Harry , looking up at his eyes , watching them turning dark . "Harry , please don't get into any trouble ." Louis said softly , stroking his cheek and placing a soft kiss to it .

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' waist , pulling him closer , "You're mine ." He said , kissing his lips . Louis smiled , wrapping his arms around Harry's neck . "I'm late for class ." Louis giggled , kissing Harry's cheek again , getting Harry's eyes back to their colour , and a smile to spread on his lips .

Harry walked Louis to his next class , making sure to kiss him and wouldn't let him go until he said he loved him , which made Louis giggle like mad when Harry wouldn't let go of his waist .

It was lunch time , Harry was waiting for Louis outside of the library , where he was doing his project with Blake . As soon as the bell rang , he watched Louis picking up his stuff , and Blake eyeing him up and down , stopping on his bum . When Louis caught him , his mouth gaped and Blake said something Harry couldn't make out , Louis quickly shoved his things into his backpack and turned around to leave , when Blake took a hold of his forearm once again and turning him around sharply , making their bodies collide .

Harry's blood boiled , as he watched Louis trying to push him off while Blake smiles , trying to kiss him . He furiously walked towards them , tearing them apart and gently pushing Louis to stand behind him .

"What the fuck is wrong with you ?" He growled at Blake , who smirked at him . "Just trying to have a little fun , mate ."

Harry held the collar of his shirt , picking him up off his feet and slamming him into the nearest wall . Blake gasped in pain , "Put me down , asshole !"