Ch. 15

All this week I have been so tired and I don't have time to rest this weekend . Great .

Anyway, enjoy the chapter xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

Saturday morning , the day after Harry's birthday . Louis and Harry were still asleep , and it was 11am already , when Jay let the twins into Louis' room and wake them up .

Harry was lying on his back with Louis on top of him , lying on his chest , head nuzzled into Harry's neck . Harry's arms lied lazily over Louis' back , with Louis' tiny hands clutching Harry's biceps .

Phoebe and Daisy burst into the room , jumping on the bed and throwing themselves on top of Louis' back .

"Wake uuuupp !!" Daisy giggled loudly while Phoebe was shaking them .

Louis stirred and groaned , burying his face further into Harry's neck , who shifted under him . "Girls , please , go awayyy I have a headache ." Louis said grumpily , while Harry chuckled .

"Girls , Louis doesn't feel well , so let me wake him up and take care of him , yeah ?" Harry said gently , the girls nodded and kissed Louis' cheek , telling him to get better soon . They got off the bed and walked out of the room , closing the door quietly .

"Thank you ." Louis whispered , sighing . "You're welcome , lovely . Now come on , let's get rid of your headache , yeah ? You're probably hungover ."

Louis nodded and relaxed into Harry's chest , closing his eyes .

Harry placed two fingers behind each of Louis' ears , pressing in lightly and rubbing in soothing circles . Louis melt into the touch and made a pleasured sound , craning his neck to give Harry more access . Harry chuckled and moved down a bit , pressing behind his earlobes gently , knowing if he presses too hard it'll hurt .

"God , this feels so good ." Louis sighed with pleasure . "Does it help ?" Harry asked , and Louis hummed as a 'yes' , "It slowly fades away ."

"Good ." Harry kissed his cheek . He kept his actions on for a little bit longer before he stops , mush to Louis' protest , which made Harry chuckle at the adorable puppy face he pulled at him .

They walked downstairs for breakfast , even though it was already late for that . They sat at the table and ate Jay's pancakes and drank orange juice , when the twins walked into the kitchen .

"Louis !" Daisy called , running towards him with Phoebe following close behind . They jumped into his lap and hugged him , cuddling into his chest .

"Do you feel better ?" Phoebe asked , and Louis giggled , nodding , "All thanks to your get well soon wish for me ."

Harry fake coughed , Louis got the message but acted like he didn't know what he meant . "Are you okay , Haz ? Do you want me to make you tea ?" He tried not to smile , burying his face in Daisy's hair .

"You cheeky little –" Harry reached out for him and Louis shrieked , putting the girls down and running away . Harry got up and ran after him into the living room , where Jay was sitting with Dan .