Ch. 53

Well , this week was shit . I was half dead , had to run a blood test , and I hate needles . The next week , I won't be able to uptade , I'm going on a six days journey with my grade , so the next update will be late .

Hope you'll like this chapter , enjoy . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

Louis was home alone , Jay , Dan and the girls were all out of town and would come back late at night .

He reached for his phone on the nightstand , speed dialled Harry's number and turned to lie on his stomach , his phone pressed to his ear .

"Hey , lovely ."

"Hi Hazzie . Where are you ?"

"Currently at home , do you need anything ?"

"You ."

Harry chuckled , "Anything I can do for you , my prince ?"

"Come over to mine with PJs , hot chocolate , snacks and movies . I feel lazy today ." Louis blushed , giggling at the end .

"Of course . I'll be at yours soon , yeah ?"

"Okay , see you soon ."

"Alright , love you ."

"Love you too ."

They hung up , Louis buried his face in the mattress , a wide smile spread on his lips with rosy blush from Harry calling him his prince .

~

Thirty minutes later there was a knock on the door , Louis ran out of his room and to the door , there was rain tapping on the windows lightly .

He opened the door , Harry stood there with a smile . He lifted up two bags with one hand , the other holding another bag , "Got everything ." He said with a smile .

Louis grinned and let him in , Harry took his shoes off in the entrace and the two walked up to Louis' room .

Harry placed the snacks and the movies on the bed , he handed Louis a cup of hot chocolate , Louis reached for his cup but Harry pulled it away , "Where is my hello kiss ?"

Louis smiled with light blush on his cheeks , he wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and pressed a kiss to his lips , "Hello ."

"Hi ." Harry stole another kiss , "What made you realize you're feeling lazy today ?"

"We haven't had a lazy day in ages , and today I want us to be lazy ." Louis moved his arms to wrap around Harry's middle as he cuddled to his chest .

Harry pressed a kiss to his head , "Come on then , let's get lazy ."

Louis giggled and pulled back , he took his hot chocolate from Harry's hands and sat on the bed , "What movies did you get ?"

Harry sat on the bed aswell and got the movie cases out of the bag , "I got some comedy , and a horror one I really want to watch ."

"No horror ." Louis pouted , Harry looked up at him , "Oh come on Lou , please ?"

"But Harry , you know I don't like horror and I get nightmares ." Louis crossed his arms over his chest , "I don't want to watch horror ."