Ch. 18

Despite what's happening , i'm still writing and posting to keep the smiles on your faces .

Stay strong , love you all xxx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Haz ? Come over , i'm lonely ." Louis pouted , holding the phone to his ear . It was Friday , and tomorrow would be saturday , AKA Valentine's Day .

"I'm sorry , lovely , I have a boxing session , and I can't cancel . I promise i'll come to yours when i'm over , okay ?" Harry apologized .

"Okay . I'll see you later ." Louis said , a little diasppointed Harry couldn't come at the moment .

"Alright lovely , see you . Love you ."

"Love you too , Haz ."

~~

Louis was lying on the couch , bored out of his mind . His family was away , and would come back only Sunday afternoon .

He heard a knock on the door and shot up , running to the door , unlocking it and greeting Harry .

"Hazzie ! Finally here-" He jumped into Harry's arms , and was cut off when Harry winced in pain .

Louis immediately pulled back , "Are you okay ? Did I do something wrong ? Was I too heavy ? Are you-" "No , lovely , you're not heavy , not at all . You didn't do anything wrong ." Harry assured him , pecking his cheek , and placing his hand on his back , "I did a wrong move at the boxing session and cracked my back , it kind of hurts now ."

"Aw . Sorry I made it worse ." Louis buried his face in Harry's chest , Harry's arms wrapping around him . "You didn't make it worse , don't blame yourself ."

"Okay ." Louis nodded into his chest , when an idea popped up in his mind . "Do you think you can make it through shower ? Because I want to give you a massage but you stink ." He said , giggling softly .

Harry chuckled , nodding , "I'd do anything for you ." Louis blushed and moved aside , to let Harry walk up the stairs . Harry smiled at his adorableness , kissing his lips and going to shower .

While Harry was showering , Louis prepared everything ; He heated up his room , made the bed , got a body lotion to soften Harry's skin .

Harry walked out of shower only in his boxers , Louis squeaked and covered his eyes , "Sorry ."

Harry laughed , "You can look , you know ."

Louis , assuming he was dressed , peeked from between his fingers , only to see Harry was still in his boxers .

"No , you're not dressed ." Louis said , keeping his eyes closed .

Harry pulled on a sweatpants , walking towards Louis and held his wrists in his hands , taking his hands off his face . "I don't mind you looking . It's yours anyway ." Harry chuckled , watching Louis' cheeks flushing with deep red blush .

"M-Mine ?" He asked , Harry smirked and nodded , "All yours . As long as all of this is mine ." Harry let go of his wrists and hugged his waist , pulling him close and wincing when a pain shot through  his back .