Ch. 33

Hello , I know i'm nagging you all but I really need just two or three more chapters ideas before I write the ones i've been waiting for , so please  if you have some , inform me . xxx

Enjoy ((:

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Boo .. Lovely , wake up . Liam's banging on the door for us to get up ." Harry rubbed his thumb on Louis' cheek , pressing a soft kiss to it every few seconds . Louis shifted and turned his back to Harry , which made him chuckle . "I'l pull you out of bed and you know i'm capable of doing this ."

Louis remained silent , he knew Harry knew he's awake but he kept his eyes shut .

Harry chuckled , "You asked for it ." He shoved the covers off their bodies and grabbed Louis' ankles , pulling him from the bed . 

"No ! Let go !" Louis fisted the sheets , kicking Harry the best he could with the tight grip around his ankles . Harry gave him one , strong tug and scooped him up into his arms , spinning in circles . "Stop !" Louis giggled , clutching him close .

Harry stopped and pecked his cheek , "Are you up now ?"

"Mm ... I don't know ..." Louis giggled , Harry raised his eyebrow , "Well then , you don't have a choice ." He carried him to the bathroom and placed him on the counter , handing him his toothbrush . They brushed their teeth , mouth full of toothpaste . Harry puckered his lips , which was covered in toothpaste , Louis giggled and pressed his lips to Harry's for a second before washing his mouth with water .

Harry , who still had toothpaste in his mouth and on his lips , grabbed Louis' waist and held him tightly to his body and started pressing kisses all over his cheek , Louis screeched and tried pushing him away , "No , Harry ! I just finished washing my face !" He laughed . Harry chuckled and placed one , long kiss to his lips before letting go , Louis wiped his lips with the back of his hand , "You're mean ."

"You love me ." Harry said crookedly with the toothpaste still in his mouth , Louis giggled and washed his face again , slapping the back of Harry's head playfully before walking out to change .

~

"Everyone out , we're here ." Liam parked the car in the nature reserve's parking lot , "The stream is over there . The water will be cold and not too deep ."

"Depends on your height ." Harry chuckled and nudged his elbow with Louis' , recieving a punch to his bicep . 

"Well c'mon then let's go ." Niall started walking , they reached the start of the stream , Liam was the first to step in the water , "God this is cold ." He shivered and held his hand out for Winter , who took it and stepped in , wincing lightly , "It's freezing ."

Niall stepped in , "Ahh , so refreshing ." He sighed and held his hands out for Zayn , who gladly took Niall's hands and stepped in aswell .

Harry got in and held Louis' waist , allowing him to jump right into the water , "Oh my god it's freezing cold ." Louis shivered .

"C'mon , we're moving on ." Liam said as they started walking in the stream ,the water flowing slowly . 

"It's so beautiful here ." Winter said , looking around . Green vegetation surrounded them , on both sides of the stream . "I hope there aren't fish in here ." Louis said as he avoided a few rocks .