Ch. 35 (Part 1)

Hey , what's up you guys . I hope you're less shaken up from last chapter , heh .

Enjoy this one , hopefully xxx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

The night went by slowly , Louis was still a little dizzy and had his head on Winter's lap as they all sat on the floor , leaning on each other trying to sleep .

They woke up by footsteps noises , rapidly rushing past them into Harry's room .

Louis rubbed his eyes and watched doctors and nurses rushing into the room , shouting things that sounded so scary .

"Get the machine !" 

"Blood pressure lowering !"

"Get the needle !"

Louis immediately scrambled up to his feet , getting dizzy from the quick motion . He burst into the room , "Is he okay ?"

"Please stay out , kid ." A nurse gently pushed him outside and closed the door behind her . "N-no ! Please , I want to stay with Harry !"

"He'll be okay , just stay here and wait for us to get him better ." She said and walked back into the room .

Louis started losing his breath , his chest heavied , "N-no , no , I- ... I can't l-lose him !" He slid down to the floor , Liam immediately by his side , "Louis , Louis breath . You're having an attack . Breath in and out , steadily ."

Three or so minutes later Louis had his breath back and tears streamed down his face , "I want Harry to be okay ."

"He will be perfectly fine ." Liam rubbed his back . Niall sat next to Louis and placed his arm around his shoulder , "He'll be okay , Harry is strong . You won't lose him ."

Louis leaned his head on Niall's shoulder , looking over to Winter and Zayn who were still asleep on the floor , then back to Liam and Niall . "I'm grateful you're here guys , I would've probably gone mental if you haven't ."

"That what friends are for ." Niall flashed a smile and rubbed Louis' shoulder , "C'mon , I'll go get us all breakfast ."

"I'm coming with you ." Liam said and they both got up .

Louis moved to sit next to Winter , when the door opened and the doctors and nurses walked out . He got up to his feet , "What happened ? Is he okay ?"

"We got him stable , the brain damage caused him a little attack . He's fine now ." The doctor said .

"When can we see him ?" Louis asked .

"Hopefully tomorrow evening , we want to give him more than 24 hours to recover and see of this attack will come again ."

Louis nodded and sat back on the floor next to Winter who stirred . She rubbed her eyes , "W-What ?"

"Morning ." Louis smiled lightly , she tried moving but stopped when she felt wheight on her shoulder , "Who's on my shoulder ?"

"Zayn , he's asleep ." Louis said , she nodded and yawned , "Is Liam here ?"

"He went to get us all breakfast with Niall ." Louis said . 

"Are there any news about Harry ?"

"He had a small attack because of the brain damage but he's fine now ." Louis said , Winter straightened up as much as she could with Zayn leaning on her when Louis told her about the attack .