Ch. 51

I am so , incredibly sorry my updates are so late and I try my best to sit my ass down and write a chapter for you , although there are so many other things I need to do , which makes it even more difficult . I'm sorry .

Since I don't really have anything to write , this chapter is going straight to Harry's birthday .

Enjoy . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

Louis woke up extra early , earlier than he used to wake up to school . He groaned as he shut the alarm clock down , then reminded it's Harry's birthday . A smile spread on his lips as he crawled out of bed , he took clothes with him and got in the shower .

~

Louis was on his way to Harry's house , a cake in his hands . Jay helped him yesterday , letting him help her as much as he could . He was freezing , hurrying to get to Harry's house .

When he reached his doorstep , he held the cake with one hand , the other knocking on the door softly , not to wake anyone up on purpose .

Anne opened the door , she gave Louis a warm smile , "Good morning , Louis ." She opened the door wider to let him in .

"Morning Anne ." He smiled back , Anne took the cake from his hands so he could shake his coat off .

"I'll go put it in the kitchen , you go wake Harry up , yeah ?" Anne said , Louis nodded and walked up the stairs to Harry's room .

He was really proud of himself that he could keep everything a secret from Harry . He had so much planned for today , and he wanted it all to go smoothly .

He opened the door quietly , poking his head inside to see Harry under the covers , still asleep . He tiptoed inside and closed the door , taking his shoes off . He crawled on the bed and lied next to Harry , smiling at his soft , sleeping face .

He moved his hand up to tuck Harry's hair behind his ear , he pressed a light kiss to his cheek and cuddled himself to his warm body .

"Hazzie ..." He tapped his shoulder , "Hazzie , wake up . It's your birthday , come on ." He shook him gently . He pressed soft kisses to his cheek , his thumb rubbing his temple softly .

Harry moved a little and let out a breath , through his nose , he opened his eyes slowly and smiled at Louis . "Morning ."

Louis smiled back , his insides tingling because of Harry's morning voice . "Morning . Happy birthday ." He grinned and kissed his cheek again .

Harry lifted one arm , letting Louis cuddle himself close to his body , "Thank you ."

"I planned so much for us to do today ." Louis tucked his face under Harry's chin , his hand drawing soft circles on Harry's back .

"Yeah ?" Harry hugged him closer , "Mind telling me what did you plan ?"

"Nope ." Louis giggled , "It's a surprise ."

"Hm . Just tell me , does it involve getting out of bed ?"

Louis giggled , "Yes , it does ."

"Shame . Want to stay with you in bed all day ." Harry held him closer , pressing a kiss to the top of his head .