Ch. 41

I love you all , you're so supportive , and I'm saying it once more , thank you so so much . xxx

Enjoy the chapter . ((:

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

It was getting close to Christmas , and Louis is doing a lot better . He's back to smiling , talking more . Jane told him he can leave the hospital to go spend Christmas and New Years back home , and that made him so happy .

On the morning of the 23rd of December , he woke up with a smile . Jumping out of bed , he went to brush his teeth and fix his hair , playing music in the background . He changed out of his pajamas , and started packing his suitcase . Hopefully , he'll go home today and stay there , and he wouldn't have to come back .

There was a knock on the door , he went to open it , Jane on the other side , smiling at him .

"Good morning , Louis ." She smiled at him . "Good morning ." He said with a smile on his face .

"Your mum and Dan should be here in a bit , are you ready to leave ? All packed ?" She asked , Louis nodded and went to get his suitcase . He looked around the room , making sure he didn't forget anything , before taking the handle of the suitcase and rolling it out of the room .

They made their way down to the reception lobby , sitting on one of the couches . Louis' knee was bouncing , he was nervous .

The automatic doors opened , Louis' head whipped up to see Jay and Dan walking through it . He broke into a smile and ran towards them , Jay spotted him and smiled as she opened her arms for him . 

"Mum ." He giggled lightly as he hugged her , minding her growing bump . She pressed a kiss to his head , "Hello , my boy ."

Louis lifted his head and looked at Dan , hugging him aswell . "I missed you ." He said , Dan rubbed his back , "Missed you too , young man ."

"Are you ready to go ?" Jay asked , Louis nodded and turned to get his suitcase from where he left it , but Jane was already making her way towards them with the suitcase .

"Hello , Jay ." Jane smiled at Jay , who smiled back . "Before you leave , I have a birthday-Christmas present for Louis ." Jane said and handed him an envelope . Louis thanked her and took the envelope from her hands , thinking he'll open it later , since it's not poilte to do it now .

"Come on , open it ." Jane encouraged him . "Now ?" He asked , Jane nodded with a smile . Louis opened the envelope carefully , and pulled out folded papers . He was confused at first and unfolded the papers , reading what's written on them .

"Since you're already so much better , these are papers to sign you out , you still have to take your pills though . Happy birthday and Merry Christmas ." Jane said with a smile . Louis broke into a grin and hugged her tightly .

Jay took the papers and signed them , thanking Jane once more .

"Ready to go home ?" Jay asked , Louis nodded with a smile .

~

After three hours drive they reached their house , Louis missed the familiar civilization . Soon they pulled into the driveway , Jay turned to Louis , "Come on ."