Ch. 43

I really , really love you all . You're so amazing , so supportive , I'm actually quite surprised you like this book , my writing kind of sucks . But who am I to complain ? Thank you so so so much !

Enjoy . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Hazzie ! Wake up , wake up ! It's Christmas morning !"

Harry woke up to Louis jumping on the bed , he groaned and turned on his stomach , face buried in the pillow . "Five more minutes ."

"Come on , Hazzie !" Louis stopped jumping and straddled his back , he started poking his back , "Hazzieeee ... get up !"

"Five more minutes , lovely , I stayed up late ." Harry's voice was muffled by the pillow .

"How ? We went to sleep together ." Louis stopped poking him .

"I stayed up longer to watch you sleep ." Harry smiled and turned his head to the side to look at Louis from the corner of his eye , "You're beautiful when you sleep ."

"You're a creep ." Louis blushed , a small giggle escaping his lips . He sprawled over Harry's back , "Are you getting up now ?"

"Mm ... five more minutes ." Harry closed his eyes .

"Nooo , don't go back to sleep !" Louis whined , he tried poking his side . "Come on ! Up up !"

Harry stayed still , so Louis did the only thing he thought might get him up . He moved Harry's hair and pressed kisses to his neck , then got up from Harry to sit next to him . 

Harry opened his eyes , he reached out for Louis' arm , Louis pulled his arm back giggling , "Nope , get up ."

Harry growled playfully and reached out for Louis again , who moved back away from him .

"You'd better come here right now , mister . You started it , you'll finish it ." Harry growled again , he reached out for Louis , who moved back until his back pressed to the wall .

Harry smirked , he launched at Louis and grabbed his waist , laying him on bed . Louis yelped and tried pushing Harry away , he rolled on top of Harry and quickly stood up , throwing the covers off his body , "Get up already !"

Harry laughed softly , he reached his hands out for Louis , "Come here ."

Louis took his hands and intertwined their fingers , "I want airplane !"

"What ?" Harry raised his brow . "I want the airplane ! Hold me up !" Louis kicked Harry's legs gently with his foot .

Harry held his feet up , he pressed them to Louis' hips , "Are you holding tight ?"

"Yeah ." Louis grinned , "Don't drop me ." He tightened his grip on Harry's hands .

"I won't ." Harry lifted him up off his feet , Louis was giggling , "Look at me ! I'm superman !" Harry chuckled , he moved Louis around in the air , getting more giggles out of the smaller boy .

"Tam tam taaaam ! Superman !!" Louis was giggling , he kicked his feet in the air . Harry let him fall on his chest and engulfed him , rolling to lie on top of him , "You're so adorable ! My adorable baby !" Harry pressed kisses to his face and tickled him , "Now you deserve tickle kisses !"