Ch. 47

Finally another update !!

Enjoy . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

Louis woke up to a warm body pressed to him from behind , he groaned to himself and shifted slightly , only to feel a pain shooting through his bum . He whined at the pain and opened his eyes , rubbing them with his fists .

Harry shifted behind him before fluttering his eyes open . He smiled at Louis and pressed a kiss to his shoulder , "Good morning ."

"Morning ." Louis said back with a smile , a yawn escaping his lips .

"What time is it ?" Harry rolled on his back and grabbed his phone from the nightstand . "Nine thirty ." He sighed , "I'll go make us some breakfast , do you want to join ?"

"You'll have to carry me , then ." Louis said slightly embarrassed , blush covering his cheeks .

Harry smiled and sat up , "Sure , I don't mind ."

Louis sat up and whined at the pain in his bum , his hand going down to touch it as if it's going to help . Harry smirked at him , "Sore ?"

Louis nodded and looked away from him , still embarrassed . Harry scooped him up from bed and kissed his cheek , "Don't be embarrassed ."

Louis buried his face in Harry's shoulder , Harry held him closer and walked out of his room to the kitchen . He placed him gently on the counter , Louis flinched slightly .

"Sorry about that ." Harry laughed and kissed Louis' blush covered cheek , he went to the fridge and took out products to make pancakes .

"Do you have chocolate chips ?" Louis asked , Harry nodded and got some chocolate chips , "There are vanilla chips aswell , what do you say ?"

"Perfect !" Louis grinned , Harry smiled at him and got the vanilla chips aswell .

~

"It's New Years Eve tonight , I thought about inviting the guys over . What do you say ?" Harry asked as Louis and him were washing the dishes .

"It's tonight ? I didn't realize . I'll ge text them in our group chat ." Louis said and dried his hands , he took his phone and texted all four to be at Harry's at nine p.m .

Harry kept washing the dishes , when he heard Louis giggling to himself . He turned to him , "What's funny ?"

"Niall is debating with himself on what food we should have tonight . I find it funny ." Louis giggled and showed Harry the messages that kept going . Harry chuckled lightly and turned back to the sink , he washed his hands and dried them , "Let's go do some shopping for snacks and drinks , yeah ?"

Louis nodded with a smile , he took Harry's hand and pulled him to get dressed .

~~

They walked into the store , Louis was pushing the small cart with Harry walking next to him , a protective arm around him .