Ch. 11

Okay so everytime I check on this fanfic I get really suprised and excited by how many of you are reading this and i'm grateful so thank you xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Harry ?" "Yeah , lovely ?" "When can I come see you boxing ?"

Harry looked down at Louis , who had his head and his chest , cuddling in bed .

"Uhm , I don't know . I don't want you running into that asshole John again ." Harry reasoned . "But you'll be there to protect me , right ?" Louis asked cutely , a slight pout on his lips . Harry smiled down at him , "Of course I will . He's not touching you , ever again ."

"So can I come ?" Louis asked , moving up to straddle Harry's waist , clapsing his hands together in a begging way , "Pleaseeeee !"

"Lou , I don't know-" "Please ? I'll be sad . I'll cry . Do you want me to cry ? Because I can cry right here right now if I want to . Here it comes - I can feel the tears -" He was cut off by Harry's laugh while he sat up with Louis still sitting on his legs . He wrapped his tattooed arms around the smaller boy's tiny waist , "You're rambling ."

"But you promised I can come to one of your boxing sessions ." Louis crossed his arms over his chest . "I know , but after the little incident I don't want that jackass around you ." Harry said , rubbing his hands up and down Louis' back gently .

"So teach me how to fight ." Louis looked up at him , hoping he would say yes . Harry chuckled , "Have you ever tried to punch ? Your punches feel like a fly is headbutting you ."

Louis wanted to laugh at Harry's words but had to keep a straight face , so he looked down and buried his face in Harry's neck , making him smirk , "I know you're smiling ."

Louis shook his head and sighed , Harry laughed a little and kissed his head , "You're adorable ."

"So , are you gonna teach me how to fight ?" Louis lifted his head to look at him . "Maybe , i'll think about it . Just let me get John to the hospital first , then i'll let you come ."

Louis pouted but nodded , wrapping his arms around Harry's neck and pecking his cheek . Harry smiled at him kissed his lips , rubbing his nose against Louis' , earning a light giggle .

"Hey , remember the concert tickets you got me for my birthday ?" Louis suddenly spoke up , and Harry nodded , "Well the date is January 18th , which is in three days ." Louis said , "We're going , right ?"

"Of course we are ." Harry smiled and pecked his cheek , Louis smiled at him and ran his fingers through his soft curls , enjoying the gentle touch .

~~

"Are we there yet ?" Louis whined , and Harry chuckled , "In a few minutes , lovely ."

They were on their way to  the Ed Sheeran concert in London , Harry was driving him and Louis , with Louis jumping impatiently in his seat .

"I'm so excited ." Louis beamed , smiling widely and rubbing his hands gloved hands together . Harry smiled at him and moved to look at him for a second , then turning back to the road and announcing , "We're here ."