Ch. 55

Alrighty , another late chapter . School is ruining my life , I hate it . There are such pointless subjects that we really shouldn't be learning if we don't want it in our future . Hell this is annoying .

Anyway , enjoy the chapter . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Louis , there's someone at the door , open it please !" Jay called from the kitchen , Louis got up from the couch and went to the door , he unlocked it and opened , seeing Harry .

"Hazzie !" He grinned and jumped into his arms , Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms around his waist , "Hey lovely ."

"You didn't tell me you were coming ." Louis lifted his head from Harry's shoulder , keeping his arms around his neck .

"Well , I have a surprise for you ." Harry smiled , "Let's go in , yeah ?"

Louis nodded , he let go of Harry's neck and held his hand , pulling him inside the house .

"Harry !" The twins ran up to Harry , Harry caught them in his arms and hugged them , "Hey , girls ."

The twins peck each of Harry's cheek and ran back to their room , Harry chuckled and turned to Louis , "Come here ." He held his hands forward for Louis to hold them . Louis held his hands and looked up at him curiously .

"Jay , come here , this is important ." Harry called , Jay walked out of the kitchen drying her hands , "What is it ?"

"Well , I have a few surprises for you ." Harry smiled and looked at Louis , "First , I managed to ask family and friends for furniture for our place , and the truck is on it's way to our place right now , it should be there in a few hours ."

Louis' mouth gaped and a grin spread on his lips , he let out a squeal and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck , "No way !"

"Yes way ." Harry laughed and held him tightly into his chest , "Now , our second surprise is ," He pulled back from their hug and reached for his coat pocket , "My mum asked family members to give us amounts of money to start buying things for our place , your family involved aswell ."

Louis couldn't wipe his grin off his face , he was beaming and felt like he's going to cry of happiness .

"Yeah , I spoke to our family and Dan spoke to his , they got so excited when they heard about you two moving in ." Jay said with a smile , happy that her boy is happy .

"And last , but definitely not least ..." Harry pulled out papers , "We're going to sign this and meet the agent at our place , we're moving in as soon as we can ."

Louis' eyes filled with tears , he wrapped his arms around Harry's middle and buried his face in his chest , squeezing him close . Harry wrapped him back in his embrace , he kissed his head , "Don't cry , love ."

"I'm happy ." Louis smiled into his chest as tears slipped from his eyes , "I'm so so happy ."

"I know , I'm happy too ." Harry tightened his embrace , he rocked them side to side until Louis calmed down .