Ch. 2

Please help me get followers , i'm trying to get people to read this fanfic but it doesn't seem to work .

Love you all . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

The next day Harry walked into school , making his way towards his locker . He reached there and opened it , when he felt a gentle tap on his shoulder . He turned around and met Louis' blue eyes , smiing at him . 

"Hi Harry ." Louis smiled , and Harry grinned at him , pulling him into a gentle hug , "Hey , Lou ." Louis hugged him back , and Harry took in his scent , enjoying the sweet smell .

Harry wasn't sure what he was feeling towards Louis , he didn't know if it was love or not . He never fell in love , he doesn't know the feeling .

"How do you feel ? Are you better ?" Harry pulled back , looking down at him . "Yeah , much better ." His voice was a bit shaky , and Harry noticed , "Hey , what's wrong ?" He asked , frowning . "I .. I guess i'm kinda scared , now ." Louis answered , his voice small and weak .

"There's nothing to be afraid of , i'm here to protect you ." Harry said , pushing the fringe away from Louis' eyes . Louis blushed and nodded , Harry smiled at him and turned back to his locker , pulling out two notebooks and a binder , putting them in his bag before he heard Louis gasp and cling to his body . "Hey is everyth-" "Well , well . What do we have here ?"

Harry closed his locker rather loudly , turning around to face Jack . Louis stodd behind him , using Harry as a shield .

"Fuck off , jock ." Harry said coldly , shooting death glares at Jack , who laughed , "That's none of your business , fucker . Now move and let me take care of the princess ." 

"You're not getting any closer to him ." Harry growled and stepped towards Jack , towering him .

"I'll be back later , then . When you're not here to protect the little fag ."

Harry was about to lose it , when Jack turned around and left .

"He's gone ." Harry said gently , turning around and pulling Louis into him . "Thank you ." Louis whispered , "I never had someone to protect me ."

Harry's jaw dropped , he wanted to ask more , to get answeres , why no one protected the adorable boy , but he decided not to push it .

"I'll always protect you . no matter what ."

~~

On lunch time , Harry waited for Louis outside his class , greeting him with a dimpled smile . Louis smiled shyly at him and clung to Harry's arm , as they made their way to the cafeteria .

"Today you're gonna meet Liam's girlfriend , Winter ." Harry said , and Louis nodded , "Okay ." "Hey , no need to be nervous , she's nice . I promise ."

Louis smiled and the walked in , immediately spotting the group by hearing Niall's roaring laugh .

"Hey , guys ." Harry greeted and they both sat down .

"Winter , this is Louis , he joined the school yesterday ." Liam introduced them , and they shook hands . "Hi ." Louis smiled shyly , "Hey , nice meeting you ."