Ch. 7

Happy new year everyone xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

Time passed , and it was already Christmas week . 

Jay was talking on the phone with Anne , making a list of dished for Christmas eve . The girls , Louis and Harry were decorating the tree , not leaving a single inch of the tree undecorated .

"Harry , help me !" Phoebe called , tryong to reach up and put the decoration on the higher branch . Harry came up behind her and held her smaller body in his giant arms , lifting her up so she could reach the branch . She put the decoration on and smiled at him , he put her down and they both stepped back , looking at the tree mesmerised . Louis , Daisy , Felicite and Lottie joined them , smiling widely .

"Oh , guys , you did such a good job !" Jay walked into the living room , taking a look at the tree , "Where's the star ?"

"Right here !" Felicite held the star up , "Here , Louis , we want you to put it on ."

Louis smiled at her , taking the star and turning to Harry , "Might giving me a little help ?"

Harry nodded , bending down and hugging Louis' thighs , letting him sit on his shoulder and lifting him up . He carefully walked to the tree , standing as close as he could . He looked up at Louis , Louis put the star on top of the tree , a giant smile spreading on his lips .

"Done !" He called , the girls cheered and Harry put Louis down , "Ready to light the tree up ?"

Jay clicked the button , the tree lit up and the girls cheered again , taking pictures . Louis placed his head on Harry's shoulder , hugging his side . Harry smiled and hugged him , pressing a kiss to his forehead .

Dan joined in , standing next to Jay and admiring the tree  , "Wow . You did absolutely great , guys ."

"Louia , Harry , pose for a picture next to the tree ." Lottie pulled out her phone , waiting for them to pose .  Harry pulled Louis to stand in front of the tree , one arm around his waist . Louis put his arm around Harry , blushing that all his family looking at them .

"Smile ." Lottie smiled at them , Harry smiled and scratched Louis' side gently , getting him to smile with a small giggle escaping his lips .

"Perfect !" Lottie squealed , turning her phone towards them , showing them the picture . "I like it ." Harry smiled , turning his head to Louis , "Yeah , looks good ." Louis smiled .

"I'll send it to you ." Lottie said , seconds later Louis' phone buzzed . "Well , dinner's ready , are you hungry ?" Jay asked , they all nodded and headed to the kitchen .

Harry and Louis were standing putside , on Louis' porch , hugging tightly . 

"Thank you , for helping us with the tree ." Louis smiled , nuzzling into Harry's neck , trying to warm himself up . It was cod outside , since it was December . Harry smiled and hugged him tighter , pressing a soft kiss to his head , "You know it's no problem ."

"I'm so excited that our families are gonna meet ." Louis beamed , and Harry chuckled , "Yeah , me too . By the way , I already got you a birthday present and Christmas present ."