Ch. 49

Hiii , another chapter ! I'm so so sorry it's late , I was at a family vacation then at school and wasnt home for most of the time and I'm busy and shit . School sucks .

Well , enjoy the chapter . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Are you going to call Harry to help you ?" Jay asked as she handed Doris to Louis , then going to place Ernest with Lottie on the play mat .

Dan and Jay were going out with friends tonight until late , leaving Louis in charge of his six siblings .

"Yeah , I called him earlier , he needs to be here soon ." Louis nodded , cradling Doris to his chest . Jay nodded and walked with Louis to the kitchen , explaining quickly how to make a bottle for the two babies .

"Doris is the pink bottle , Ernest is the blue . Make sure the water isn't hot and just warm enough for them to drink ." Jay pointed to everything , Louis nodded .

There was a knock on the door , Dan opened it to see Harry . "Hello , Harry ." He smiled at him , shaking his hand . 

"Hi Dan ." Harry smiled and walked into the house , shaking his coat off .

"Alright , we need to leave . Harry , I explained everything to Louis , and I left money for you to order pizza or chinese or whatever you want ." Jay kissed Harry's cheek and went to get her coat from the entrace .

"Have a good time ." Louis waved at his mum and Dan , they went to say goodbye to the girls before leaving the house .

Harry turned to Louis and pressed a kiss to his lips , "Hello ."

"Hi ." Louis grinned , "I'm wishing us good luck , with all the ninjas in one house ."

Harry laughed , "It's not that bad ."

"Yes it is ." Louis pouted , they walked to the living room and sat on the couch , playing with Doris . Lottie was with Ernest on the living room floor on the play mat , the twins were watching a movie , and Felicite was showering .

"Lott's , you're next in shower ." Louis informed her when he heard the water stops , she nodded and kissed Ernest's head before getting up and heading up the stairs .

"I'm going to join Ernie ." Louis said and took Doris , laying her on her stomach next to Ernest , laying in front of her .

"Hi Ernie , how are you little one ?" Louis booped Ernest's nose , making the small baby smile . He giggled and kissed his cheek .

Harry lied next to him , he tapped his fingers on the carpet as Doris watched in amusement and reached for his fingers . Louis watched them with a smile , then took a small stuffed bunny and sat it in front of Doris .

"Look Doo , bunny says hello ." Louis said in a baby voice , waving the bunny's paw . Doris watched with wide eyes , Louis took the bunny and made a kissing noise as he pressed it's face to Doris' cheek . Doris smiled and let out a squeal , Harry laughed softly and turned to lie on his back , letting Ernest tap his small palms on his face .

Louis crawled closer to Doris and kissed her cheek , rubbed their noses together and smiled at her as she smiled back at him .

"I think Ernest is getting tired ." Harry said , watching the small boy yawning .