Ch. 23

I don't know why I had luck last week , because two days after I updated my computer broke , and I didn't have it for an entire weekend . On the other hand , a really big Chemistry project was deleted after I finished half of it , which means I need to start all over again . Well , that's fucked up .

But anyway , I got it back and I'm still writing . Enjoy . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Hazzie , I don't want to go back to school ." Louis whined , covering himself with the blanket .

"Lovely , you need to go to school . you know that ." Harry pulled the covers down , moving the hair from Louis' forehead .

"No ." Louis buried his face in the pillow .

"Why don't you want to go ?" Harry asked softly , moving closer and rubbing his back , his face close to Louis' .

Louis didn't respond for a few seconds .

"I don't wanna see him ."

Harry took a deep breath , pressing a kiss to his head . "Baby , I won't let him touch you . I promise . And it's his last few days in school , he's expelled ."

Louis peeked from the pillow , "R-Really ?"

"Yeah , really ." Harry smiled warmly , "He's not getting any closer to you , because i'll always be there to protect you ."

Louis sighed . "Okay ."

"Good . Now get up so we won't be late ." Harry pecked his lips , helping him out of bed .

~~

Louis clung to Harry , heart thumping against his chest . His breathing quickened and he felt like passing out .

"H-Harry .. I .." Louis breathed out , clutching Harry's arm in his small hands to try and balance himself . He was having another panic attack .

Harry turned to him , "Hey , hey , easy . Take a deep breath , in and out . In and out ." Harry held his waist , guiding him to the nearest bench , sitting him on it , sitting down on his knees in front of him . He opened his jacket to let the cool air calm him down , rubbing up and down his arms .

"I don't wanna go in there ." Louis breathed out , a tear slipping down his cheek . Harry was quick to wipe it away , "Lovely , don't cry . Please don't cry . Breath in . Breath through your nose and out of your mouth . C'mon , lovely ."

A few minutes later Louis got his breath back , he leaned forward and hugged Harry , arms around his neck , "Please protect me ."

"Always ." Harry hugged him , kissing his cheek . "C'mon now , let's go in , yeah ? I'm not leaving you . Never ."

Louis nodded and breathed in , Harry helped him up and pecked his lips . "C'mon ."

Louis was attached to Harry's side , Harry opened the doors for them and led them in , walking Louis to his locker .

They reached Louis' locker , Harry securing him like a body guard , and thanks to his big frame he was able to protect him from every side .

Louis opened his locker and pulled a few things out , putting them in his bag , when he heard a voice .