Ch. 56

Guys , unfortunately , this is the last chapter . Next chapter is the Epilogue , so brace yourselves for over-over-over fluffiness .

I love you all , I keep saying that but it's not enough . Thank you for everything .

Enjoy the chapter xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

Harry knocked on the door to Jay's house , Lottie opened the door with a smile , "Hey , Harry . Come in , Louis is heping mum feed Ernest and Doris ." She opened the door wider and let him in , he ruffled her hair a little and chuckled when she pushed his hand away with a whine .

"Hey love ." Harry walked into the living room and smiled at Louis , who had Doris in his arms and he bottle fed her .

Louis smiled at him , "Hi , I'll be free in a few ." 

"Take your time , there's no rush ." Harry pecked his lips and sat next to him , he smiled at Doris and let her hold onto his finger .

Once Louis finished he took her up to her and Ernest's room with Jay , they went back downstairs .

"Mum , we're leaving ." Louis put his coat on , Jay hugged them and kissed their cheeks , a smile was plastered on her face , "I can't believe how much you've grown ."

Louis smiled at her , "I'm only nineteen , mum ."

"I know , but look at you , engaged and moving in ." She caressed his cheek softly with a small chuckle .

Louis smiled and hugged her , "It's not like I'm going to disappear ."

"You better not ." Jay ruffled his hair , he whined and fixed it . She laughed , "Now go , call me when you're home ."

"Alright , bye ." Louis waved goodbye , he took Harry's hand and they walked out of the house . He leaned his head on his shoulder , "Hazzie ?"

"Yeah ?" Harry turned his head to Louis as they got to his car .

"Thank you . For , literally everything ." Louis hugged his middle and pressed his face to his chest . Harry smiled and wrapped his arms around Louis , "I'm not sure what 'everything' means , but you're welcome ."

"You just ... you've been here , with me . I've been through a lot , and I was pretty sure I'll end up old and alone with twenty cats . But look at me now , I'm engaged to the most amazing and perfect person in the world ." His eyes stung with small tears , "I would have never believed if you told me two years ago , that someone is going to love me ."

Harry held him tighter , he kissed his head and rubbed his back , "You know , before I met you , love was just a word for me . I didn't believe in it . But when you came , you re-defined this word for me . I fell for you so hard , and as Niall calls me , 'whipped' ." He chuckled , "And I regret nothing . I love you , so much , and I'm happy it's you and not anybody else ."

"I love you too ." Louis lifted his head up , he cupped Harry's cheeks and pressed their lips together . Harry smiled against his lips , he pressed playful kisses to his cheek and made him giggle .