Ch. 38

Hello lovelies , I hope you're a bit more happy with how the story goes , I promise , soon enough everything will be alright . If you want to read something specific Harry and Louis (or the other characters) does , DM me .

Or comment here . x

Enjoy the chapter . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

It has been two weeks , Harry got a few flashbacks and had more dreams of Louis and his friends . 

He lied on the couch in front of his psychologist , pouring out his dreams and flashbacks .

"What do you think I should do ?" He asked as he stared up at the ceiling .

"Maybe try talking to him , let him tell you what really happened between you two ." Mr. Arnold suggested .

"But I was an asshole towards him , the last time I saw him was in the hospital when he tried to tell me I'm his boyfriend , and I didn't believe him because Eleanor told me something else . He was crying . I can't believe I actually believed someone like Eleanor . Even my mum had proofs she only wanted sex . And .. and I guess I was quite afraid of admitting to being gay , it just scared me ."

"I suggest you talk to the people around you , everyone who knows you and Louis . Your family , his friends , Louis' family . Go talk to him , make things clear ."

~~

Harry walked into his house , Gemma was sitting on the kitchen counter with an ice cream tub .

"Hey Gem ." Harry smiled at her , Gemma looked up and gave him a smile , "Hey Haz ."

"Is there a reason you're eating ice cream when it's chilly outside ?" Harry asked with a small chuckle , he pulled a spoon from the top drawer and joined her .

"Not really , I just wanted to ." Gemma giggled .

"Uhm , Gem ? Can I ask a few questions ?" He asked , Gemma gave him a questioning look but nodded . "What about ?"

"Louis and I ."

She almost choked on the ice cream . Her eyes widened as a smile spread on her lips , "You remember !" She squealed and shoved the ice cream tub aside to pull him into a hug . Harry couldn't help but chuckle , "A little bit . I've been getting flashbacks of us , and I dream memories of us ."

"Harry , that's great ! I'm so happy !" Gemma squeezed him closer .

"Alright , uhm . Now , can I ask ?"

"Ask anything ." Gemma pulled back from the hug , she had a wide grin on .

"Tell me a little about our relationship . From your perspective ."

"Oh god , you're picture perfect , seriously . You're always chliche and adorable with each other , he's one of the only people you have a soft side for . You met on the first day of your last school year and everything went perfect from then on . You always protected him , from everything and anything . You made sure no one even thinks about him in an inappropriate way . There were so many people you threatened , you even got someone to the hospital for touching him ."