Ch. 27

Hey guys , I have a massive headache right now but I really want to write a chapter , so I apologize in advance if it sucks .

Enjoy xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

The Tomlinsons' family vacation is over , they're all back home .

~~

Louis lied on his stomach in his bed , glasses on and a book in front of him . he heard a soft knock on the door .

"Who is it ?" He called , not lifting his head up from his book . The door opened , "Hey lovely . You weren't answering my texts , is everything okay ?" Harry walked into the room .

"Sorry , Hazzie . I'm really into my book , I didn't hear my phone ." Louis said , turning the page over . Harry chuckled , he took a bookmark and put it in Louis' book nd closed it . "Hazzie ! I was reading it ." Louis got up from the bed , trying to reach his book , which Harry held up above his head .

"Not anymore ." Harry smirked , putting the book aside , on his desk . He moved forward and wrapped his arms around Louis' waist , "Where's my hello kiss ?" He pressed their foreheads together .

"Moved to Australia because you're a meanie ." Louis pouted , crossing his arms over his chest . Harry chuckled , pressing his lips to Louis' , "I missed you ."

Louis bit his lower lip , knowing he couldn't say no to Harry .

"I missed you too ." He said , wrapping his arms around his neck . Harry smiled and kissed his cheek , "Since you didn't answer my texts , I came here to ask you If you want to come to the beach tomorrow with the guys and Winter ."

"I'd love to ." Louis smiled , "Now come cuddle me ." He pulled Harry with him to bed , snuggling into his chest .

~~

"Boo , Harry's here !"

Louis walked down the stairs , his beach bag over his shoulder . Harry smiled at him , "Hello lovely ." He kissed his lips .

"Hey Hazzie ." Louis smiled aswell , holding Harry's hand . "Mum we're going !"

Jay walked towards them , "Have fun boys , Harry keep him safe ." She kissed their cheeks .

"As always ." Harry smiled at her . He opened the front door for Louis , they walked out and to Harry's car .

"You can put your bag in the backseat ." Harry said , opening the passenger's door for Louis .

Louis kissed his cheek , "Thank you ." Harry smiled at him , closing the door after him . He got to the driver's seat , sliding in and turning the car on .

"Liam said we'll meet them all in the parking lot of the beach ." Harry said as he pulled out of the parking spot to the road .

"Alright . Do you have any CD's to listen to ?" Louis asked . "Yeah , in here ." Harry pointed to the small drawer in front of Louis' seat . Louis opened it and pulled out a few , "Oooh ! Panic At The Disco ." He smiled , putting one of the CD's in .