Ch. 54

These days are rough , I don't like it . It sucks .

Hopefully you'll enjoy this chapter , and this book is going to end soon so yeah . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

It was Valentine's Day morning , Louis was still asleep .

Harry knocked on the door , one hand holding a boquet of flowers . Jay opened the door with Ernest on her chest , she smiled at Harry . "Hey Dear , come in ."

"Good morning ." Harry smiled at her , he walked in and cleaned his shoes in the entrace . He turned his attention to Ernest , "Hey , little guy ." He smiled at him and pecked his cheek softly , Ernest stared at him . Harry pulled a face at him , causing Ernest to smile .

"Who's at the door ?" Louis yawned as he walked down the stairs while rubbing his eyes .

"Your lover !" Lottie called from the living room . Louis looked up , he smiled at Harry as light blush covered his cheeks .

"Good morning , lovely ." Harry smiled at him , holding the boquet in front of him .

"Morning , Hazzie ." Louis walked into his embrace , leaning into his chest .

"Happy Valentine's Day ." Harry squeezed him a little closer , handing him the boquet .

"Happy Valentine's ." Louis grinned up at him and took the boquet , "Anything planned for today ?"

"Mhm ." Harry nodded , "But first go have breakfast and get dressed , little one ." Harry smacked his bum gently , Louis squeaked and swatted his hand away , going to the kitchen for breakfast .

~

"Where are we going ?" Louis asked as he watched the view out of the car window changing from the familiar houses and buildings to green and colourful .

"Surprise . You're going to love it ." Harry smiled at him , "I thought about taking you earlier but decided to leave it for Valentine's ."

Louis pouted , "Please tell me ?"

"Sorry , lovely ." Harry chuckled , he placed his hand on Louis' knee , "I won't tell you , but you're going to love it ."

Soon they arrived at a farm , Louis furrowed his eyebrows , "What are we doing here ?" 

Harry didn't answer and parked the car , the two got out and walked towards the guy waiting for them .

"Morning , Harry ." The guy smiled , Harry smiled back , "Morning , uncle Sam ." Harry shook his hand and turned to Louis , "This is my uncle Sam , he owns this farm . Sam , this is my boyfriend , Louis ."

"Nice meeting you ." Sam smiled at Louis , who smiled back , "You too , sir ."

"Oh please , I'm not old enough to be called sir ." Sam chuckled , "Anyway , Harry , everything is ready for you two ."

"Alright , thank you ." Harry patted Sam's shoulder and took Louis' hand in his , taking him to the back of the house .

"Now , I took a bit of lessons from uncle Sam , so we could do this on our own ." Harry gestured to the three horses in the field .