Ch. 17

Alrighty , so , I'm still sick , I cough like mad and my nose is still runny , buuut I really want to write so i'm just gonna sit here with some tea , music and a little tiny bit of inspiration .

Enjoy xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Mummyyyy ..." Louis called weakly from upstairs , wrapping the blanket tightly around his small frame .

He heard footsteps climbing up the stairs before the door opened , Jay poking her head inside , "Is everything okay ?"

"Noo ... I don't feel good ." Louis whined and started coughing roughly . "Oh , boobear . I suggest you stay home today , yeah ? I'll call you in ."

"Okay ." Louis whispered . "I don't even understand how am I suddenly sick ?

Jay chuckled , "You left the window open , honey . Would you like some tea ?"

"Yes please ." He nodded , burying his burning cold nose in the warm pillow , which suddenly became cold too .

A few minutes later Jay walked into his room with a tray , it had tea , pancakes and a medicine on it .

"Here , boo , eat it all up ." Jay put the tray on his lap and sat next to him . "But mum , what if i'll throw it up in less than ten minutes after I eat ? And the medicine tastes horrible ." He pouted , crossing his arms over his chest .

"Louis , you need to eat to provide enough energy for your body to heal , and the pills are extra help . Come on , eat up ."

Louis pouted and started eating , drinking his tea but not touching the medicine . Jay sighed and put it on his beside table , kissing his forehead and telling him to go back to sleep . Louis nods and buries himself under the blanket , going back to sleep .

~

It was eleven a.m when Louis woke up again , feeling a tickle in his throat . He coughed madly into his hand , having the feeling of throwing up . 

"Hey , now , are you alright , lovely ?" He heard a voice , he shot up only to see Harry sitting on the edge of his bed .

"You scared me ." He said and fell back into bed , hearing Harry chuckle . "Sorry , love . How do you feel ?"

"I don't know ." Louis said , coughing . Harry sat next to him and rubbed his back , "Did you take any medicine ?" He asked , and Louis shook his head .

"Lovely , you need to take it to heal faster ." Hary caressed his cheek , and Louis whined , "I don't like it ."

"So you prefer being sick ?" Harry raised an eyebrow at him , and Louis shook his head . "So let's make a deal , okay ? If you take the pill and drink the chicken soup I made , I will stay here all day and cuddle you and kiss you and we can have a movie marathon ."

Louis pouted but nodded , knowing he'd have to take it eventually . Harry smiled and pecked his cheek , getting up to get him a bowl of soup and a glass of water for the pill .

He came back minutes later , placing the bowl on the beside table and handing Louis the glass and pills .

"C'mon , do it ." Harry handed him the pill and glass , Louis huffed but took them , placing the pill on his tongue and chucking the water quickly down , coughing at the sudden contact of cold water with his sore throat .