Epilogue

No , I can't believe this is the Epilogue . The last chapter of the book , I'm going to cry . I never thought this story will be this successful , I mean , this is mad . I love you all .

Enjoy , don't cry too much . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Hazzie , please tell me where we're going ?" Louis whined from his place in the passenger's seat , Harry chuckled and patted his thigh , "If I tell you , it won't be a surprise anymore ."

Louis pouted , "I love your surprises but I just can't handle waiting ."

Harry smiled widely at him and reached for his hand , he linked their fingers together and pressed a kiss to the back of it , "You'll love it . At least I hope so ."

"I will ." Louis smiled and held Harry's giant hand in both his hands .

Soon Harry parked the car , he took the keys out of the switched and stared forward , letting out a breath .

"What happened ?" Louis asked , his hand reaching for his hand .

"I'm just .. hoping you won't freak out ." Harry sighed , he turned to him and grabbed his hand in both hands , "Just please know that I'm not forcing you into anything , okay ?"

Louis nodded , he was confused but went along . They got out of the car , Harry stood behind Louis and placed his hands on his eyes , "Come on ."

He carefully walked him down the street , purposely parking the car away from the secret location . Louis bit his lip nervously , he tried thinking of things that might be the surprise but couldn't wrap his mind around a certain one .

"We're here ." Harry announced , "Ready ?"

Louis nodded excitedly , a smile stretched on his lips . Harry removed his hands from Louis' eyes , examining his reaction .

Louis was stood in front of a tattoo parlor .

Louis' eyes widened , he stared for a few seconds before turning his head to Harry . "Wh-what -"

"I remember us talking about getting tattoos together , and uh , this parlor is my friend's and I - I thought we could come here and get ones ." Harry said , hoping not to scare Louis away .

"A-are we really - " Louis bit his lower lip , he wanted to get matching tattoos with Harry for quite a while now , but he's scared of the pain .

"Only if you want to , I'm not forcing you into this . It's your decision ." Harry pressed a kiss to Louis' forehead , "What do you say ?"

"I - I , I - I want to ."

Harry raised his eyebrows , "Really ?"

"Yeah ." Louis nodded with a smile , "But you're going to have to hold my hand when I'm getting my tattoo ."

"Deal ." Harry pecked his lips with a smile , "Let's go in , yeah ?"

Louis nodded , he held Harry's hand tightly in his as they stepped into the parlor .