Shame On You Part 2

This was requested on tumblr as I'm doing seven days of request over there!

Enjoy!

It began with a reduction of sugar in your current diet, meaning that you weren't adding anything to your coffee in the morning nor sprinkling it over your daily bowl of freshly picked berries. However, your diet quickly evolved when you became a vegan, cutting off animal products altogether.

In Ruben's eyes, you were making healthy lifestyle choices, and you lived for the praise he gave you in the form of love and affection. You see, Ruben enjoyed morning sex before heading out for the day. It was very exciting at first, taking your relationship to a whole nother level intimately. However, at one point, it also became very exhausting for you. With your new diet, you simply didn't have the energy for sex, at least not every day like Ruben. One morning, he seemed to notice your lack of performance, leaving you very embarrassed when he asked you about it.

"Are you sure you're good?"

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?"

Ruben had been laying on top of you, but rolled to his side as if to give you space.

"Y/N. I don't know how to put it to you but it seems to me like you weren't enjoying yourself."

"Well maybe we can try another position?" Your voice sounded less confident than you wanted it to be.

"Y/N." Ruben smiled, reaching out to stroke the bottom of your lip with his thumb. "I don't think another position is gonna help if you're not feeling comfortable to begin with."

"Or maybe you just don't want me anymore?"

"What, no. Y/N, that's not what I...."

You got out of bed, desperately looking for something to cover yourself with. Ruben's shirt lay on the floor, you bent down to pick it up but was startled by Ruben who appeared before you in the nude, searching your face as if you had just been wacked in the face by a golf club.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

Your eyes darted at your feet. "Nothing I...."

"Y/N." He grabbed your shoulders, forcing you to meet his eyes. "Please, you can tell me. You have to tell me."

You shook your head and batted away the tears. "I..."

"Yes?"

"I don't know, okay."

You looked up. Ruben didn't appear the slightest convinced.

"You don't want to tell me?"

"It's not that, I just can't."

"Why?" Ruben sat down, dragging you to the edge of the bed for you to stand in between his legs. His hands went to stroke the length of your body, growing goosebumps on your naked skin.

"Ruben I'm..."

"Yes?"

He was taller than you, even when he was sitting down, your faces were at level. The way his was looking at you, at your body. Ruben was looking at you as if it didn't matter.

"Y/N, please tell me what's wrong?"

You sighed, stepping forwards, your head tilting forwards until it knocked against Ruben's. "I want cake."

"What?"

"And cookies. Ice cream too."

Ruben chuckled, shrugging his shoulders as he did. "Okay. Is it that time of the month or...?"

You pulled back, eyebrows furrowed.

"No?"

You shook your head. "No. I'm just..."

"Just...?"

You sighed. "I'm just fat, okay. Fat and hungry. So fucking hungry. And I don't want a salad, I want real food. Meat, and possibly a sponge cake for dessert.

Ruben looked puzzled.

"I know how you feel about me having dessert, but perhaps that's your problem not mine."

Ruben sat quiet, your rant having come to an end. He was still looking at you in the same way he had done minutes ago. With admiration and lust. Perhaps it wasn't the best to give it to him straight with your nipples in his face. However, Ruben had solemnly kept his eyes on you and only you, ignoring your titts.

"So you want dessert?" He said.

You bit your lip and nodded. "A cake."

"Anything else?"

"Yes. I want a steak from breakfast."

"Is that so?"

"Mhm. With baked potatoes, just the way your mom made them the last time she came to visit."

There was a dip in Ruben's left cheek. His arms pulled you close, pressing your body against his, his face now buried between your breast. "Is that all?"

"Yes." You nodded. "What are you having for breakfast?"

He smiled, but tilted down to kiss the center of your stomach, tracing them downwards until your back bent over his forearms.

"Ruben." You giggled. "I'm serious. What are you having for breakfast, I'll make you anything."

"Anything?" He looked up, eyes drunk and dazed.

"Yes. What do you want?" You were slightly afraid to hear his answer.

"If I can have anything, then I want you for breakfast."

"What?"

He said this and returned to serande your belly with kisses, awakening every nerve in your body.

"Ruben, you can't..."

Oh but he could. With one swift movement he had you on the bed again, your legs spread before him. He bent down to kiss your inner thigh with the most gentle of touches. It was short lived however, with Ruben tracing his kisses towards your center. Your fingertips traced the rough tips of his hair, and when he licked you your back arched with the pleasure that shot threw your spine.

"Fuck." You sighed.

"You taste wonderful." He murmured.

You smiled. "Better than cake?"

"Better than any dessert. You taste so sweet, sweeter than sugar."

"Hmm, Ruben Dias treating himself to something sweet, I see."

He raised his head, a dent between his brows. "Yes, and?"

You chuckled. "Well, shame on you."