Fake Love Part 8

This story will have an epilouge!!!

Reader is a kindergarten teacher. Nothing more nothing less. But following an accident whistle vacation in Dubai she somehow makes her boyfriend believe that she does somthing else for a living, something that earns her way more money than she has. Her boyfriend, Ruben, is just happy to have found someone who understands him so well, someone who doesn't want him for his money since money isn't an issue for neither reader or himself. Or so thinks. Would finding out the truth ruin their newfound relationship? Readers thinks so, and does everything to keep up the lie, although it has some bad people from the middle east looking for her.

Enjoy!

Apperently Ruben and his team were already in London when he called you yesterday. Stevenage was only an hour away by car, so now he was here, asleep in your bed. You watched him when he slept, his chest heaving up and down with his slow breathing. You placed a hand to his naked torso, running it down his washboard abs. Ruben's body stirrded with your motion, but did not awake, or at least he did not open his eyes.

"What time is it?" He grunted, voice deep and heavy in the morning.

"Early." You smiled.

One eye flung open. "Too early to cuddle?"

You bit your lip and shook your head.

Ruben's arms stretched for you across the matress. He pulled you closer, your chest against his chest. "Good morning."

"Good morning, Ruben."

"You look beautiful."

"Don't lie."

He frowned.

"No one looks beautiful in the morning Ruben, well....maybe except for you."

"And you." He tugged you closer, although it was physically impossible. "We're both beautiful people. Life is such a struggle for us."

You giggled, then made the effort to get on top of him. His eyes were fully open now as his hands moved up and down your thighs.

"Good morning."

"You already said that."

"I know." He grinned. "I'm just a messenger, someone else wants you."

You gasped a little as something pocked your back. Looking behind, you saw Ruben's full fledged erection trying to escape his boxers. You turned back to him. "I want you to meet my parents today."

"Um, okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay." He nodded, a bit distracted.

You pushed your palms against his chest, sliding backwards until you had his cock between your legs. "You must know that they're just normal people my parents."

"Mhm...sure baby."

You were grinding your hips, moving them slowly against his shaft.

"Normal people, like you and me?" He asked, trying to keep up with what you were telling him. But as you've come to learn through your facetime calls, Ruben was terrible at multitasking when horny.

"No, normal people like me." You mumbled.

Ruben threw his head back, his hands helping guide your hips to rock themselves faster against him. You paused. "Do you want to come like this or inside me?"

He raised his head from the pillow, meeting your eyes. "Inside." His head bobbed up and down. "Definitely inside."

You raised yourself to sit in a crouching position, legs spread for Ruben to see you push your panties aside, revealing how wet you were for him. You sat back down but struggled to have him inside you right away.