Ruben Dias x Trans Reader - Love Knows No Boundaries

This was requested on tumblr

Enjoy!

One sunny afternoon, as Ruben was walking through the park, he noticed you sitting alone on a bench. Something about your captivating presence caught his attention. Approaching you cautiously, he introduced himself as the warm glare of the sunlight illuminated your face.

Instantly drawn to your charm, Ruben spent hours conversing with you about life, dreams, and the little aspects that made them unique. Your connection grew, becoming stronger with each passing day.

Weeks turned into months, and the bond between Ruben and you deepened. But one evening, when the moon was full and secrets whispered upon the wind, you, with trembling hands, confided in Ruben.

"I have something important to tell you," you said, your voice quivering slightly. "I am a transgender woman."

Ruben's eyes widened momentarily as he absorbed the weight of your words.

"Please say somthing." You uttured, barley a whisper.

Yes, he was chocked and a little suprised and a little betrayed. Yet, his soul remained untouched by prejudice, and his heart remained steadfast in its love for you. With a gentle smile, he reassured you that, "Y/N. your identity is a part of you, and it doesn't change how I feel about you. Love knows no boundaries and I love you.

"Really?"

"You're suprised?"

"Yes. No. I mean yes."

You were making no sense, maybe this was the part where you should shut up and just kiss him.

And so you did. The kiss deepened. Although you thought things would be different, nothing had changed. His lips graced yours just like they always did when he took you in. And his tounge, eager to explore the taste of you, the pleasure it brought him just to have you like this.

Sex was no different, although it was different. Ruben seemed to pay more attention this time, taking you in for the beautiful being that you were.

"Fuck Ruben." You wheezed, as his body pressed you down against the matress. His hips thrusting upon you like a clash of waves against rocks. You hands fisted his hair and your breath was warm against his ear.

"I love you." You said, with ecstasy.

He grunted in response, too busy filling you up with all of his love hahah

It was better this way, you thought. Your love for each other would only grow from here. Because he knew all of you, your love could only grow from here.