The Bodyguard - Epilogue

Summary - Reader is a popstars in trouble and Ruben is her new bodyguard, here to protect and help her find out who wants to hurt her. But what happens when the relationship between Reader and Ruben simply gets too personal?

Enjoy!

Heart pounded in your chest as you stood before the towering iron gates of the women's prison. It had been three long years since the day your sister, had been imprisoned for the murder of Ruben. The pain and confusion still lingered within, but you were not there to ask her why she did what she did, you were there simply because you missed your sister. Why, however, was a question inevitably lingering in the air between you.

"You were always everyone's favorite." Your sister said.

The prison visiting room was cold, the sterile environment draining all the warmth from your soul.

"After dad died mom stopped pretending that this wasn't the case. You were everyone's favorite."

Your heart ached, seeing your sister wearing a faded prison uniform. It wasn't how you wanted to remember her. However this would be your first and last time visiting her.

Read the full epilogue on my Patreon by klicking the link below!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/ruben-dias-x-98083652