Don't look and Don't Touch

Summary - Reader is a dancer at a strip club where Ruben Dias is the birthday boy.

Enjoy!

All of the girls sat in front of the mirror in the dressing room when Jessie, the manager, walked in.

"Alright ladies, seems like we have a full house tonight!"

You watched as most girls cheered around you.

"This means that all of you should be on your best behavior tonight. Tuck your thongs, stuff your tits and keep reminding your clients to look but not touch."

"Unless their stuffing your bra with cash!" A girl named Mika hollered. Her words were followed by laughter, all but yours.

"Foxy and Y/N" Jessie said, calling you and another girl over. "You two are going to work the birthday party that I got going on upstairs. There's alot of guy's up there, apparently professional football players, with alot of cash in thier pockets. They've paid for drinks all night and that no one disturbs them up in V.I.P. Foxy I'm going to need you on the floor entertaining the fellas at the tables. We've made sure to set up a pole for you center stage."

"Nice." Foxy said, popping her gum. She was more experience than you and had more talent. She had worked at the club for over three years compared to your five months. Foxy had a boyfriend and baby at home, so perhaps this job was her main income. You were just trying to make some extra money as a university student. Perhaps save money to buy your own computer instead of having to make a trip to the library every other day.

"Y/N."

"Huh?"

Jessica brought you out of your day dreams.

"Whilst I have Foxy out on the floor I'm going to need you to entertain the birthday boy."

"Me?" You exclaimed.

"Her?" Foxy frowned. She was as suprised as you were because giving private dances wasn't for everybody.

"Yes you. I know it's your first time out but the birthday boys friends describe him as a square kind of guy. A simply guy with simply needs. There is no need to do a flip on him like Foxy would. Just be you, cute and vanilla. He'll definitely have fun with that."

"Right." You said and rubbed your sweaty hands together.

"Come on Y/N" Foxy jumped. "Don't be afraid you'll be working with me, this makes us the dream team, alright."

"Okay." You nodded. Ten minutes later you had changed into you spiky lingerie and were making your way upstairs to the V.I.P salon. There were loud cheers as Foxy was already doing her thing on the pole. The guys were tipsy with expensive alcohol and didn't seem to care how much money they were throwing away on stage. You walked behind Jessie as you were led into a place the club called The Evil Lair. That's where all private dances happened.

"Is he already in there?" You asked.

"Blindfolded and ready." Jessie smiled. She was in a really good mood today because of the money the footballers were bringing in. "But just rember." She said, her smile disappearing. "Don't look and don't touch."

"Don't look and don't touch." You nodded.

"You got this girl." Jessie slapped your ass, leaving you at the door. You paused and took a deep breath before entering the purple lit room. There were no furniture in there. Just a red velvet chair, currently occupied by a man in a suit and a blindfold covering his eyes.

He turned his head at the sound of your heels.

"Yes?" He said, raising his brow as if was expecting you to introduce yourself. However you did not move from your spot by the door.