A House Is Not A Home Part 6

Ruben's wife dies during childbirth along with their son. Ruben hasn't been in a relationship since. Y/N is a single mother to a four year old boy. She buys a house in the small town that Ruben lives in. The house needs alot of fixing which Ruben helps with, resulting in him slowly falling in love with Y/N. However, falling in love with Y/N makes Ruben feel like he is betraying his dead wife. 

Enjoy!

"Where are you going?" Ruben groaned, his voice raspy as he came to. You both lay in bed well past the suitable hours. By the way the sun was set high in the sky you guessed that it was around midday afternoon.

"We have to get up and pick up Johnny from kindergarten."

"Five more minutes."

Ruben held an arm around your waist, tugging your body to lay down with him again. He rolled on top of you, resting his head in the crook of your neck.

"We don't have much time." You sighed, feeling him and how much his body wanted you.

"We have enough time."

Warm hands roamed your body. Ruben had already left bruises on your skin from last night and this morning, this was just him re-marking his territory. He traced soft kisses down your neck, nipping at the sensitive skin. His big hand cupped your breast, squeezing the flesh as you sighed against his naked chest.

"You like this?"

"Mhm."

Ruben moved on to let his erection slap against your folds, lubricating them. You squinted your eyes as his dick continue to grind against your clit, making it twitch beneath you.

"Ruben...the time."

"We have enough of it ."

He turned you over with a slap across your ass. You winced and arched your back into the front of him, meeting his stiffness.

"Relax for me baby. Just relax."

The matress dipped as Ruben rose to his knees. You looked back to see his lean body align with yours. Ruben smiled before easing into you with a yanking thrust.

"Fuck."

You stood on all fours, withstanding the forces that you were up against. Your breast swayed beneath you as Ruben fucked you with intensity, admiring the waves of your flesh with every stroke of his hips. At one point he stopped, flipping you over to lay on your back again.

"I wanna see you enjoying me." He said, pinning your arms above your head, leaning down to kiss you as he fucked you missionary.

"Ruben, I'm close."

"Good. Come for me Y/N, come for me."

He had been holding out for you, waiting until the last moment so that the two of you could come together. Your bodies lay limb following the combined sigh of relief. Ruben lingered inside of you, allowing himself to go soft. You whimpered when he finally pulled out. The sensation left you feeling cold and sticky.

"Let's not keep Johnny waiting." Ruben got up and out of bed, helping you do the same.

Your son was happy to see you as always, however, it was Ruben he ran to for a hug at the gate.

"Ruweeen!"

"Hey little buddy. How was your day?"

Ruben carried Johnny back to his truck, holding your hand. The three of you had become a team as your relationship with Ruben evolved during the three months since moving in.

"Should we pick something up for dinner?" Ruben drove the truck past the town center.

"Pancakes!" Johnny exclaimed.