Ruben Dias x Reader - No Son of Mine (Part 2)

Enjoy!

The days in São Paulo were hot, especially in the summertime. You were enjoying the sun with your sisters and aunts, whilst your dad and uncles got started on the BBQ. Ruben kept your cousins busy, chasing them around in the backyard, playing football.

"Here, put this on." Your auntie, passed you a bottle of sunscreen. You hesitated at first, considering that you've never had to put it on in England. During the English summers your melanin skin was enough to protect you, however the sun in Brazil had you cooking like a steak in a pan.

"Ruben!" You called him over to put some sunscreen on him as well. He ran towards you and your aunties, sweaty from the energetic game with your little cousin.

"Please go easy on them." You said, waiting for him to pull his shirt over his head so that you could massage some sunscreen onto his back.

"What do you mean?" He grinned.

You rolled your eyes. He was so competitive even with children. You watched him pass the ball between your cousins legs, triping their feet as if this was a real leauge game.

"Just go easy on them." You sighed.

"I am baby, don't worry." He leaned down to peck your lips before running back to the children, leaving his drenched t-shirt on your taning bed. You shook your head with a smile on your lips.

"Where do I get me one of those?" You aunt muttered, watching Ruben running away from you. Your sisters next to her nodded agreeingly.

"I guy like that must be good in bed?"

"Excuse me." You gasped.

"But he's so big, no?"

"I'm not having that discussion with you." Your aunties and sisters shared a look then laughed. "That means yes." They hollered.

"I can imagine." Your auntie removed her sunglasses and started nibbling at it's edge. "One stroke of him and I'd be out for the rest of the day."

"Aunty." You gasped at their unfiltered comments about your fiancés appearance. They clearly found him very attractive, perhaps even more than you.

"What?" She protested. "Y/N, I can't believe the fact that you don't have five children running around with a man like that walking around the house. I'd have him flip me over the first thing in the morning."

The ladies laughed. You blushed.

"Ruben and I haven't thought about having kids yet."

"Cuz you want him all to yourself huh?"

The ladies fell back in laughter again. There was no point in fighting them. They lay half naked and dehydrated in the sun, as drunk as they come. You were just happy that all of your family members seemed to love Ruben, but not as much as you did.