Fake Love Part 3

Reader is a kindergarten teacher. Nothing more nothing less. But following an accident whistle vacation in Dubai she somehow makes her boyfriend believe that she does somthing else for a living, something that earns her way more money than she has. Her boyfriend, Ruben, is just happy to have found someone who understands him so well, someone who doesn't want him for his money since money isn't an issue for neither reader or himself. Or so thinks. Would finding out the truth ruin their newfound relationship? Readers thinks so, and does everything to keep up the lie, although it has some bad people from the middle east looking for her.

Enjoy!

"Hmmn. No speedos in sight." You observed the beach from left to right.

"Maybe you were thinking of Brazil?" Alicia said, appearing beside you. "Yeah, that must be it. Brazil. "

You shrugged, happy nevertheless. It was a beautiful day, no clouds in sight, the sun hot against your skin. You wore a sundress to Alicia's frustration. However, it was not worth getting burned again.

"So where are the guys. They told us to meet them here, no?"

"I dunno?" You said. Perhaps they were running late.

"Found them." Alicia shirped.

"Where?"

She turned your shoulders for you to look in the right direction. What you saw made your cheeks burn more than the sun did. It was Ruben, Fabio and Theo, all sweaty playing a game of beach volleyboll.

"Ladies, you made it!" They stopped the game, to their opponents dissatisfaction. They were playing against children, really small children. "Y/N, you're here, at the beach." Ruben approached you with a brimming smile on his face. He wore no shirt only swim trunks. Never had you seen so many outlined abs on such fare skin. His body tanned easly.

"Yes, no speedos in sight." You joked, trying to play it cool. However it was difficult, seeing as Ruben was checking you out. Sure, your sundress hid more skin than a bikini, but it did nothing to hide your curves, and the fact that you wore no bra.

"You look..."

"Warm." You smiled, cutting Ruben off from complementing you. He chuckled.

"Yeah, that's the word I was looking for, hot. You look hot."

You shook your head at his smugness, it was silly, but tempting.

"So, do you girls want to join us?" Theo asked, raising the volleyboll in his hand. "In that case it will be you guys against me and my nephews." He turned to the children who looked displeased to have their game interrupted by two females.

"Um, I think we'll pass." Alicia said, dragging you with her to where the taning beds were.

"Did you see how fit he was?"

"Who, Ruben?"

"Yeeees. You should definitely climb that."

"Pardon?"

Alicia giggled, rubbing sunscreen on her legs. "You know, tap that."

"Alicia. English please." You demanded.

She rolled her eyes. "You should fuck him Y/N. How long has it been since you had sex? And don't...." She said, seeing as you were about to protest. "Don't count that little rendezvous you had with your coworker Byron."

"First of all, he was not my coworker when we...you know. I wouldn't do such a thing."

"Oh please. Save that for whoever caught his head between your legs, which by the way, is your current boss."