Ruben Dias x Reader - Happy Birthday

Summary - it is Rubens birthday and he and reader are left drunk in a hotel room.

Enjoy!

You were all giggles, Ruben and you. You left his birthday dinner drunk on red wine. Ruben fumbled with the keycard to your hotel room.

"We should order room service." You said, with the energy to run a 400m relay.

"But we just ate?" Ruben closed the door behind you, removing his jacket, hanging it on a stool. To your surprise he then threw himself onto the bed, landing on his back with his arms folded behind his neck. You stepped out of your heels and joined him, grabbing the hotel room phone with you.

"What are you doing?" He grinned.

You sushed him. "It's calling."

There was a anticipated beat before somone from the front desk answered.

"Hello? Yes, this is room 305. We would like to order some food...."

"The restaurant is closed?"

"But my husband and I just left the hotel restaurant...."

"My husband...?"

"Yes this is Mrs Dias..."

Ruben looked surprise hearing you call yourself that. You had only been married for a year so it was still an adjustment for both of you.

"He wants to talk to you." You said, handing Ruben the phone. He put it to his ear. "Yes?"

You admired the way his jaw clenched when he talked.

"That's okay, I understand..."

You two had just enjoyed the loveliest birthday dinner and you didn't want night to end just yet.

"Yeah, we could do that. When will you send it up for us?"

"Send what up?"

It was Ruben's turn to sush you. However you pouted your lips and started bouncing the bed to annoy him. He leaned away from the phone. "They asked if they should send up the rest of my birthday cake."

You nodded your head. "Yes, great idea. Tell them to do that!"

Ruben shook his head and smiled into the phone. "And another bottle of red wine please."

"Ruben Dias?" You gasped, once he hung up. "What's gotten into you?"

He wrapped an arm around your waist bringing you down for a kiss. He turned your head and let his lips nibble your ear. He whispered. "The same thing that is about to get into you."

It was all a mess. The cake was delivered to your room, but the hotel staff forgot to bring you spoons, which had you licking whipped cream off the tip of your fingers.

"What?" You frowned.

Ruben sat on the edge of the bed, watching you with a glass of red wine weighing in his hand.

"Like what you see?" You grabbed more cake from the tray, putting it to your mouth, kissing the tip of your fingers.

Ruben said nothing. He just took another slow swing of his wine.

"Your not gonna let me eat this cake alone, are you?"

He grinned. "I've already made my birthday wish."

"Yeah and what was that?" You spoke with your mouthful of cake, looking a whole mess in your short skirted dress.

Ruben ignored your question and put down the glass of wine. "Come here."

You did what you were told, stopping to stand between his legs. His hands wrapped around the crease of you thighs, stroking them up and down.

"What was your birthday wish babe?" Your forhead rested against his.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Just this, you and me locked in this room"

"With a birthday cake." You giggled.

"With a birthday cake." He smiled.

You tilted his chin up to catch his lips. As the kiss deepend he brought you to sit in his lap. You grined against his growing erection. He traced kisses down your neck and love bites down your arms. "Wait." You gasped, as Ruben tried peeling off the lace to your dress.

You jumped of his lap and stood.

"Lay down." You said, shoving him to lay down on the bed. He rested on his elbows, curious as to what you were doing. You went back to the tray that carried his birthday cake, grabbing a slice and returned to him with it.

"Eat it."

He smiled. "Babe, I don't..."

"No?" You knew damn well that Ruben didn't eat cake. That's why there was so much left over from dinner.

"Let me eat it off of you then."

"What?" He gulped.

You were already climbing onto the bed, crawling towards him with the cake in hand.

"Babe I don't think..."

"Shhh." You hissed. "Too much talking."

Ruben chuckled. "What would you rather have me do?"

"Take off your pants." You said, sitting back to watch him do it. He did so hiding a smile. He dropped his belt to the floor and peeled down his pants over his hips. A bulge was visible through his underpants.

You swung one leg to the other side of him, plotting down just below his pelives.

"What now?" He said, voice horase.

"Try to hold still."

You rested the plate with cake on his belly. He shivered with the cold sensation.

"Easy." You said, bouncing in his lap a little.

Rubens erection grew stiff, leaking through the fabric of his gery underpants.

"Already so excited for me." You teased.

He made a sound deep down in his throat, already on the edge.

"Be patient baby."

He gasped as you tugged down his underwear, setting his cock free. Your hand reached for the cake balancing on his lower abs, smearing the whipped cream on your hands and then all over the tip of his cock and the base of his shaft.

"Y/N, please." Ruben bit his lip, to stubborn to moan.

Just wait you thought, you'd get him to moan.

"Happy birthday honey." You met his eyes before lowering your head over his cock, taking it into your mouth.

"Y/N, fuck."

You smiled as he was already crying out your name. You slurped up all the whip cream with aggressive movment of your head. Ruben held you down with a bundle of your hair in his grip.

"Fuck, right there." He groaned. "Your so perfect." He said.

You gagged when he pushed your head down too deep. It didn't bother you though, you wanted Ruben to hear how much you enjoyed him.

"Babe, not so fast, I'm coming."

You ignored his pathetic plea and uped the pace.

"Babe, fuck, fuck, fuck."

He squinted his eyes and pulled your hair and soon your mouth was filled with the warm sensation of dripping cum.

You sat back and wiped your mouth. Ruben lay on his back, a hand to his chest as he gasped for air

"Was it good?"

He raised his head to look at you, his forhead dabbed with sweat. "You were perfect baby, so fucking perfect."

"Good." You smiled. "Happy birthday Ruben."