City Girls Epilogue

Reader plays for the Man City girls academy. She struggles a bit but gets Ruben to mentor her. The the two don't hit off despite having many things in common. It all gets worse when Reader eventually catches feelings for Ruben. 

Enjoy!

A few days pasted. You didn't mind sleeping in the infirmary at The Ethiad Campus. The building open up early and closed down late and security never made it in there during their nightly rounds.

It raised suspicion though, you always being the first one to arrive to training and last one to leave. December was long gone so you didn't have to stay behind after to collect the balls, and so one day Coach asked you what was up and you told him the truth. Perhaps he felt bad that he still had no explanation to why you weren't getting called up to play with the first team, because it was very generous of him to offer you stay with him. He lived outside of town on a small farm with a large guesthouse for you to stay in. Of course you couldn't go on living with coach forever, but before it got wierd you had begun receiving strange phone calls and emails from people claiming to be scouts from various football clubs all over Europe.

"It's not a joke Y/N, these people are legit." He said, once you consulted him about it. "They've all seen it, the clip of you going head to head with Ruben Dias at The Game Against Cityzens. They've all seen you and want you."

"Want me to what?" You asked.

Read the full epilogue by klicking the link below!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/ruben-dias-x-98086898