Ruben Dias x Reader - Beautiful Liar Part 3

Okay, since the last chapter of this fic takes a dark turn, I feel the need to issue out a warning of violence. Although we know that the Ruben that we all love ain't like the one I'm writing about, I was curious to explore his character a bit in this one.

I hope you enjoy!

She was still at your apartment, Rubens wife. Well into the late hours. You spent the day crying in each others arms. Once the two of you were done crying over a lying cheat, you two settled down on the couch to talk things out.

"He said I was worth it, his one desire." God you felt so stupid for falling for it, falling for him.

"I know things about Ruben that you wouldn't want to read about. But he was my first love, my husband. We got married when we were fairly young, fresh out of high school. I've trusted him all my life but when I saw you today I understood that the rumors were true. "

You were wrong. You thought you and Ruben had managed to keep the relationship unknown from your coworkers, but apparently somone, perhaps Rubens friends, found out about it and told his wife.

"Please tell me how you could possibly forgive me, when it's me who is ashamed?"

"The answer is simple." Charlotte said, wiping her tears with a napkin. "He's the one to blame."

"Ruben?"

"He had us both fooled."

"But why are we the once to suffer?" You balled up your fist. "He won't be the one to cry."

"Perhaps it's not worth the drama for a beautiful liar."

Charlotte was stronger than you, you thought. If you ever came face to face with Ruben again you had no idea what could happen. You might kill him on sight?

"I know, I just wish I could free you from the hurt and the pain." You said, walking her to the front door. Compared to you she had more stake in this. Her realationship with Ruben was fully fledged. She was his wife and he was her husband. You were just some home wrecking mistress.

"Like I said Y/N, he's the one to blame, not us."

You nodded understandingly, although you were blaming yourself pretty bad at that moment.

"Are you going back home?" She looked exhausted. So were you.

"Yes, to get my things. I'll stay with my parents until I figure out what's next."

You nodded "Good.", and with that you said goodbye to each other.

The next day came a bit too fast for your liking but you were determined to keep your head down and go about your day perusual.

"Y/N?"

That is, until Ruben stepped into your office, shutting the door behind him.

"Out! Out now!"

You rose from your chair.

"Y/N please." Ruben held up his hands in defense. "Let me explain."

"Explain!" You hissed. The office walls were thin and it wouldn't be to your advantage to cause a scene. After all, Ruben was cozier with the boss than you.

"What's there for you to explain Ruben. You've been fucking me by day only to go home to your pregnant wife at night."

"You've met her?" He said. His voice lower than usual.

"Of course I have. She was at the apartment the other day when I went to get my purse. What did you think, that I heard about your pregnant wife from someone in the office? I know I'm fairly new here but I'm surprised no one mentioned her before."

"Y/N, please hear me out before you judge me."

"Trust me I'm done judging." You chuckled. Mind you that your voice was getting louder than you intended. Ruben was the one desperate to keep things non hostile between the two of you.

"I'm glad she's leaving you Ruben. She deserves so much better."

"What?" He frowned, somthing frightened about the way his jaw clenched.

"Why would she stay? Who would want to build a family with a man like you? A liar, a pathetic liar!"

"What did you tell her?" He snapped. "What did you do?"

You jumped behind behind your desk, but did not move quick enough to avoid Ruben coming around and backing you up against the glass window. Your back slammed against it, vibrating the entire office.

He had your head pinned between his hands, his knee tucked between your thigh.

"Ruben, please."

You felt the air in your lungs tighten as his trembling hand gripped around your throat.

"Don't ever call me that again." He said, through gritted teeth. He was unrecognizable. A complete menace. A side he's been hiding from you.

"I know things about Ruben that you wouldn't want to read about."

Those had been his wives words. Perhaps this was what she meant?

"Did you hear me, don't ever call me that fucking word again."

"A liar."

You had to fight to get the words out, with Rubens tight grip around your throat, but as he had you pinned to the wall he heard you loud and clear.

"What did you say?"

"You're a liar Ruben. A sick and twisted beautiful liar."

He looked enraged and excited at the same time. He often liked it when you gave him a fight. He had shown you this many times before.

"Ruben please."

His hands traveled down your leg, tugging at your skirt, pulling the fabric up and above your waist.

You were ashamed of the heat you felt between your thighs. You often were ashamed during the times you tried to resist him but couldn't and getting kinky in the office was somthing you and Ruben had done more times than you wanted to admit.

"Ruben stop it, I'm mad at you."

"You can be mad and still take my cock." He groaned, turning you around to face the window. You looked down to see people the size of ants, walking down the street, having no idea what was going on above their heads.

Ruben was rougher when he was mad but not in a way that frightened you. You pitied him more than anything.

"Don't...ever...call...me...that...again! Don't...ever...call...me...that...again!"

He fucked you senseless. His childlike anger unleashing with every senseless thrust.

"You're a fucking liar Ruben." Eventually your folds clenched around him, with you slumping down, back against the wall. He slid down next to you, leaning his limb body against your shoulder.

"This is goodbye Ruben. I mean it." You were tired and your offer to change offices still stood.

"I know." He said, voice weak and pitiful. "I'm sorry."

"It's not me you should be apologizing to." You pushed yourself away from him, fighting to get back on your feet. You left him there sobbing over his pathetic little lies. But that's what he deserved. That beautiful, beautiful liar.